Kirpal Appliances Ltd

Helpful Review
Helpful Review
40 reviews Surrey, BC

Stove Repair

Kirpal Appliances recently replaced a broken switch on my stove. His fees are reasonable and he doesn't overcharge for quick repairs. I would recommend him for appliance repairs and would use his services again.

Jade Dinas from Richmond
Jade Dinas from Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Washer and dryer fix

I found out about Kirpal Appliances online. We called them up to fix our washer and dryer and thought they did a fine job. They were on time, professional and had very good customer service. Their price was reasonable too. Would recommend. THanks Kirpal

betelgeuse19 from Burnaby
betelgeuse19 from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Fix Frenzy Fridge

I called this company with my food thawing in my refrigerator. They were able to get to me within hours. They had the problem fixed on the initial visit. I am so grateful this company carries parts on their vehicles. The technician was very professional. He explained everything that was going on with my appliance. He even gave me tips on how to maintain it for longer life span of the machine. I just can't explain how happy I am with this company. I will definitely refer them to all my family and friends which is something I don't take lightly. This is the company to use if you are looking for professional, affordable service.

Bill Jagpal in Vancouver
Bill Jagpal in Vancouver
16 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

refrigerator repair

My refrigerator went dead one day,and I had to find a repair man,I called Kirpal,and the job was done in a jiffy.He had the part and promised to come back if it did not work.