Classic Touch Upholstery

Furniture Refinish & Repair
1310 Mid-Way Mississauga ON L5T 2K5
HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in Mississauga  >  Classic Touch Upholstery

Reviews for Classic Touch Upholstery

100% Completely Satisfied

Ask for Maria and you will not be disappointed. No pushy sales tactics, very professional, and the quality of work is outstanding.

Maria knows what she's doing and always has the customers best interest in mind.

Christine B in Mississauga
Christine B in Mississauga

Custom made sectional sofa

I want everyone to know how "above and beyond" Maria and her team go to get a job done! I have had dining rooms chairs refinished and recovered, two new ones made, a new Urban Barn piece of junk sofa reinforced as it was too soft and mushy, and a whole new sectional made to custom measurements. The craftsmanship is top notch and the house-call service can't be beat. Maria is knowledgeable, fair, and honest. I would recommend Classic Touch in a heartbeat!

Upholstery of Dining Rm chairs

I decided to go with Maria at Classic touch after listening to what she had to say she was very professional and friendly and her price was reasonable, i love the work she did on my Dining Rm chairs, i will definitely use her for any upcoming jobs. Thank u Maria.

Saundie  in Mississauga
Saundie in Mississauga

chairs & ottoman

This is an outstanding company to deal with. Maria is amazing & knows exactly what to suggest & came to my home helping to match my fabric choices with my existing room colours. I have 3 very sentimental pieces that were my Great Grandma's and needed major restoration. They are now absolutely gorgeous & also super sturdy. I am delighted. The pieces were picked up & then delivered back to me right on time. My hats off. What a fantastic experience & a pleasure to do business with Maria & her staff.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Reupholstered a family heirloom

Classic Touch did an amazing job at rebuilding and reupholstering a chaise lounge that I inherited from my parents. It looks like new, for an antique piece. We also had two club chairs reupholstered and although we were hesitant at first to spend the money we are so glad we did it....they look amazing. Michael was so helpful in finding us the right fabrics and Maria personally came to meet us when the furniture was delivered. "Classy" business with that personal "Touch"!

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Reupholstered dining room chairs

Classic Touch did a fantastic job! My chairs were sagging after 10 years of being used. Once Classic Touch did their magic they are brand sparking new! Service was exceptional - finished the job ahead of schedule. Picked up and delivered the chairs with no extra cost. Maria knows her stuff and has the experience you can trust. Definitely a highly recommend.

Thanks
Rose, Toronto

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Reupholstered Dining Room Chairs

Fantastic work by Classic Touch on the reupholstering of my 40 year old dining room chairs!

From pick up to final delivery, thank you very much Maria and Michael for your great advice and correspondence!

Suz-Ann in Mississauga
Suz-Ann in Mississauga

Furniture make over

Found Classic Touch Uphostery on Homestars. Liked the comments left by other clients.
Maria the owner came to our home, the day I called. Found Maria very knowledgeable & pleasant to deal with. My daughter however didn't like the choices I had first made. Maria was very accomadating , my daughter & I went to Maria's shop. My daughter looked & chose colours & materials (fabrics) that worked best. Maria also suggested we have the furniture with wood stained a dark colour. We are so happy with the workmanship.. Maria & her employees know their craft , they took our furniture from drab to Fabulous.. Pick up & drop off of the furniture is a nice touch. We will definitely use Classic Touch for future projects & recommended them to family & friends. Honest people offering exceptional service!

Sincerely: Suz-Ann -in Mississauga

raycarter from North York
raycarter from North York

chair seat upholstery

My wife and I found the owner and Michael to be very polite and pleasant. They were both punctual with the visit to our house and the completion of the work. Michael came prepared with several books of varying qualities of materials for us to make our selection and gave us the pros and cons of our choices of material which was very helpful. We were extremely pleased with the workmanship. We have placed a second order for outdoor cushion upholstery.

product

We had 6 dining room chairs recovered after 30 years. They turned out beautifully. Classis Touch also spruced up the wood, returning them looking brand new. More so, we also had a 50 years old Queen Ann chair and ottoman recovery and when returned to me I could not believer it was the same chair and ottoman. Looks beautiful in my living room. I am so impressed with the quality of the product I receive and the professional treatment by this company. I would not hesitate to use them and recommend them.

More about Classic Touch Upholstery

We are a successful family business established in 1989 specializing in Reupholstery, Refinishing and Custom Made furnishings. Quality and workmanship is something we pride ourselves in.

We are committed to offering only the best quality craftsmanship. Our business has been built on reputation and we have been pleasing our customers with our outstanding work for over 26 years and continue to do so.

We don’t just reupholster your furniture, we build it too.

We can create custom furniture that fits your space and style.

Designers have admired and supported Classic Touch Upholstery’s work and have come to rely on our expertise and attention to detail

We offer in home consultations and advise and assist you with your selection of fabrics, and services.