Furniture Refinish & Repair
Furniture Refinish & Repair

Reviews for Classic Touch Upholstery

home in Oakville
home in Oakville

Loveseat, chairs Re-upholsteded and new chair made

Just received our furniture on the weekend and can't tell you how happy we are with the results. Maria was wonderful and helped with suggestions of materials and colours. This was the best customer service experience we have had in a very, very long time.
nothing was left unanswered and followup was terrific.
Would recommend Classic Touch to anyone.
The living room looks great.
Thanks Maria.

Nora in Aurora
Nora in Aurora
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New couch and loveseat

I contacted this company as I wanted to have my couch and loveseat reupholstered. I spoke to Maria. I liked her right away. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. She asked all the right questions so I knew that she was an expert in this field. I was also very impressed when she took it upon herself to send one of her employees to pick up a sample of the fabric that we wanted from the manufacturer as she did not have it. She did this even before we placed our order with her. Her employee delivered it while we were at her shop. We love our new couch and loveseat and it was all completed in a timely manner. She did a great job and I would highly recommend her.

BLocke in Mississauga
BLocke in Mississauga

Dining Room Chairs

Maria and Antony were so professional and knowledgeable. The work was completed when promised and is of great quality. The material and workmanship are of very high standard. We would strongly recommend this company.

Private User reviews King City, ON

Teak couch and 3 teak chairs

Exceeded expectations. The fabric Maria helped pick was Perfect! They take pride in their work and it shows. We were nervous about reupholstering but Maria put us at ease. Delivery was within the agreed time
Very happy

George G. in Markham
George G. in Markham

Recliner refurbshing

We own a pair of leather recliners that are 12+ year old. Although of good quality, in time the stuffing collapsed and the back support started to fail making them uncomfortable for sitting.
After some research we settled on Classic Touch Upholstery to redo the stuffing and reinforce the back of these chairs - and we are really happy that we chose them.
Maria, Antonio and the rest of the team were a pleasure to deal with; they sat down with us and explained how the job will be done in great detail going through various options.
Moreover, the result was a night-and-day difference compared to how these recliners performed before being refurbished. They now look as new and - more importantly - allow us to sit comfortably again. As a bonus the work was done much faster than we anticipated and at a reasonable cost.
We would highly recommend Classic Touch Upholstery to anyone for getting the job done right and for the right price !
- George & Daniela

Brendan in Toronto
Brendan in Toronto

Dining room chairs and Armchair re-upholstered

Contacted Custom by e-mail and had a call within four hours and we arranged for Maria to have a look at the scope of work the following day.
Maria and Anthony arrived with books of material, we picked material and colours with Maria's help and guidance. We negotiated a price for 8 dining room chairs and the armchair and the delivery date was two weeks later.
All of the chairs were taken away after the visit and delivered 12 days later.
Superb workmanship, everything exceeded expectations and delivery was ahead of schedule, excellent.
We highly recommend Classic Touch Upholstery.

Hi Brendan, it was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business. If you have any questions or require more services please give us a call.

Rita Toronto, Ontario Canada
Rita Toronto, Ontario Canada

Reupholstered and Modernized Sofa

I am soooo pleased with the work Maria and her team on my tired roly poly sofa. I wanted to modernized it. It was built many years ago as custom so I wanted to keep the solid frame. Maria made the best recommendations on what I needed- cushion fill, style, fabric, springs,due consideration to my existing decor-she was full service. She also made recommendations on what I did not need—many companies try to upsell you unecessarily and I appreciated her business integrity. From the beginning her recommendations were solid and honest and I could see very quickly she is an expert in her field. The quality of the workmanship is excellent. Her and Vince make an astounding delivery team!! I felt as if they cared for my sofa as if it was their own. My sofa now has more modern lines, is fully functional and covered in an exquisite fabric!!Would definitely recommend and am including the before and after pics.

Hi Rita, we really enjoyed working with you and we appreciate your business. Please call us if you have any questions or require more services.

Sharon W.
Sharon W.

Dining Room Chairs Refinished

I rarely post reviews online but I feel that Classic Touch is more than worthy of a glowing review. My husband and I were trying to find new dining room chairs to match our dining room table, hutch and china cabinet. I was having trouble matching up the colour of the wood so I decided to refinish our existing chairs, which were quite scratched up from the wear and tear of the last 30 years! I contacted Classic Touch purely on the basis of the other great reviews on this website. I was not disappointed. Maria visited our home and was very professional, as well as being really nice. She advised us of what colour and sheen to choose, and promised us we would have our completed chairs back in 3 weeks. We received them back well within that timeframe and are really happy with the results. They match the table perfectly and look brand new. Thank you Maria!

Hi Sharon, it was a pleasure working with you and we really appreciate your business. If you have any questions or require more servies in the future please give us a call.

Living Rm sofa & loveseat upholstered

I had a sofa & loveseat approximately 25yrs old which i had covered in White Leather.... Maria at Classic Touch Upholstery did a fantastic job i couldn't be more pleased.
Maria promised me my project in time for Christmas and she was true to her word, she's honest and her prices are affordable, and her pickup & delivery guys are just as nice, please take my word on this u will NEVER find a more honest person who knows her business inside and out as Maria from Classic Touch Upholstery.
P.S. This is my 4th job with Maria

Hi Monica, thank you so much for all your business and kind words. It's always a pleasure working with you.

Furniture upholstery

I had a large living room couch, chair and 8 dining room chairs reupholstered. Maria was extremely helpful when choosing fabric. Workmanship excellent. Delivered ahead of schedule. Most accommodating people.

It was a pleasure working with you and we really appreciate your business. Please call us if you have any questions or require more services.

More about Classic Touch Upholstery

We are a successful family business established in 1989 specializing in Reupholstery, Refinishing and Custom Made furnishings. Quality and workmanship is something we pride ourselves in.

We are committed to offering only the best quality craftsmanship. Our business has been built on reputation and we have been pleasing our customers with our outstanding work for over 26 years and continue to do so.

We don’t just reupholster your furniture, we build it too.

We can create custom furniture that fits your space and style.

Designers have admired and supported Classic Touch Upholstery’s work and have come to rely on our expertise and attention to detail

We offer in home consultations and advise and assist you with your selection of fabrics, and services.