Classic Touch Upholstery

Furniture Refinish & Repair
1310 Mid-Way Mississauga ON L5T 2K5
HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in Mississauga  >  Classic Touch Upholstery

Reviews for Classic Touch Upholstery

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Amazing transformation

We are very impressed with the the quality of the workmanship on a very old couch, 2 chairs and ottoman that we had reupholstered by Classic Touch! They look better than new and much better than the replacements we had been looking at (which were going to cost so much more). So glad we had them re-done instead of replaced. The items were picked up, completed and delivered on time too!

Kirsten in Guelph
Kirsten in Guelph

reupholstery of 2 sofas

I had my 32 year old Drexel Heritage sofa and loveseat reupholstered.
I had the skirt removed and the back cushions were reshaped.
It looks like a brand new modern sofa.
Maria did a fantastic job. The stitching on the cushions is perfect.
I recommend her. She also made 3 other large cushions for me for a sofa bed.

Mihaela in Mississauga
Mihaela in Mississauga

Upholstery

Excellent work, great skills and high quality selection of materials.

They are truly experts in their line of business and performed excellent upholstery at the estimated time frame. Maria and her team are very serviceable and attentive, initially I selected materials that weren't suitable to my sofa and recliners, Maria came over my house for a personal assessment and helped me out pick the proper fabric, better suited to the sofa and chairs.
They called me when the work was completed and delivered the sofa and chairs free of charge to my residence. On top of this, Maria has great designer skills and exquisite tastes, she gave me ideas how to rearrange my living room furniture, in a way that makes to room more cosy and functional.
This family business it is a true example of work done with passion, I admire their work etiquette, high services standards and full dedication to clients. I visited their office to choose pillows fabric and for some additional clarifications, immediately I could feel the difference between a small family business and big corporations. Our feedback mattered, I could tell they had our best interest in mind and took all the efforts to overcome our requests.

If you are in need of upholstery and reconditioning, I highly recommend them, you will have a great and memorable experience.

A big thank you to Maria, Anthony and the rest of the team.

Lynn from Mississauga
Lynn from Mississauga

Delighted with results

I recently had a love seat, sofa and three chairs recovered by Classic Touch – Maria came to my home with samples, had good advice and great suggestions. The workmanship on all pieces is impressive and I would definitely recommend their services.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

100% Completely Satisfied

Ask for Maria and you will not be disappointed. No pushy sales tactics, very professional, and the quality of work is outstanding.

Maria knows what she's doing and always has the customers best interest in mind.

Christine B in Mississauga
Christine B in Mississauga

Custom made sectional sofa

I want everyone to know how "above and beyond" Maria and her team go to get a job done! I have had dining rooms chairs refinished and recovered, two new ones made, a new Urban Barn piece of junk sofa reinforced as it was too soft and mushy, and a whole new sectional made to custom measurements. The craftsmanship is top notch and the house-call service can't be beat. Maria is knowledgeable, fair, and honest. I would recommend Classic Touch in a heartbeat!

Upholstery of Dining Rm chairs

I decided to go with Maria at Classic touch after listening to what she had to say she was very professional and friendly and her price was reasonable, i love the work she did on my Dining Rm chairs, i will definitely use her for any upcoming jobs. Thank u Maria.

Saundie  in Mississauga
Saundie in Mississauga

chairs & ottoman

This is an outstanding company to deal with. Maria is amazing & knows exactly what to suggest & came to my home helping to match my fabric choices with my existing room colours. I have 3 very sentimental pieces that were my Great Grandma's and needed major restoration. They are now absolutely gorgeous & also super sturdy. I am delighted. The pieces were picked up & then delivered back to me right on time. My hats off. What a fantastic experience & a pleasure to do business with Maria & her staff.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Reupholstered a family heirloom

Classic Touch did an amazing job at rebuilding and reupholstering a chaise lounge that I inherited from my parents. It looks like new, for an antique piece. We also had two club chairs reupholstered and although we were hesitant at first to spend the money we are so glad we did it....they look amazing. Michael was so helpful in finding us the right fabrics and Maria personally came to meet us when the furniture was delivered. "Classy" business with that personal "Touch"!

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Reupholstered dining room chairs

Classic Touch did a fantastic job! My chairs were sagging after 10 years of being used. Once Classic Touch did their magic they are brand sparking new! Service was exceptional - finished the job ahead of schedule. Picked up and delivered the chairs with no extra cost. Maria knows her stuff and has the experience you can trust. Definitely a highly recommend.

Thanks
Rose, Toronto

More about Classic Touch Upholstery

We are a successful family business established in 1989 specializing in Reupholstery, Refinishing and Custom Made furnishings. Quality and workmanship is something we pride ourselves in.

We are committed to offering only the best quality craftsmanship. Our business has been built on reputation and we have been pleasing our customers with our outstanding work for over 26 years and continue to do so.

We don’t just reupholster your furniture, we build it too.

We can create custom furniture that fits your space and style.

Designers have admired and supported Classic Touch Upholstery’s work and have come to rely on our expertise and attention to detail

We offer in home consultations and advise and assist you with your selection of fabrics, and services.