Stone Tile West Ltd

Reviews for Stone Tile West Ltd

Home Boss Inc.
Home Boss Inc.

poor service

I have been using stone tile west for a number of years now and recommend my designers use the show room for my clients. I have had lots of good dealings with them until they made me pay a restocking fee on an order they messed up on. Mistakes happen and thats understandable but to make one of your contractors pay out of pocket for something they did wrong is a poor way to run a business. I have been renovating and building new houses for 23 years and will be for many more, they just lost a good client over principle. There are lots of tile shops out there folks.

Leanna Graham in Toronto
Leanna Graham in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

tiles for bathroom projects

Good selection and excellent ideas by browsing showroom. Sometimes you need to wait for a sales rep onthe weekend. There is a discount warehouse across street from main store where you can get excellent bargains on end of stock items. Really helps to save on costs especially if your project is small.

jenny in Calgary
jenny in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

My kitchen floor

I recently did a big reno for my house, I wanted just some simple stone tile and I called them for a quote. They were very helpful on helping me choose which one would best fit my house. The came and finished on one day. It looks beautiful and the tile made my kitchen feel complete. Thank you !