Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Colleen in
1 review Hamilton, ON

Following the retirement of the person who had replaced the windows on the 1st floor our home, we weren't sure where to turn. Thank goodness we found Dmitry and Arcana Windows and Doors. We received a very prompt reply to our initial email and the appointment for Dmitry to come to our home was arranged in a timely manner.
The team that came to our house to install the windows were fantastic! They were polite, friendly and efficient. They did a wonderful job of cleaning up as they went.
The team replaced the aluminum trim around our front door even though it was not included in the quote so that all of the trim on our home would match. Thanks for taking the time to do that for us.
We are very pleased with the windows and have already recommended Aracana to friends and family.

Thank you Colleen for taking the time to write this review. We replaced all the 2nd floor double hung windows for Gerald and Colleen. Gerald provided us with specific interior casement trim that he picked out and we installed around the windows we replaced.

HomeStars in Burlington/GTA
1 review Burlington, ON

After numerous disappointing quotes for windows and doors I was lucky enough to get referred to Dmitry at Arcana. I was on a budget and cant stand window companies that feel like car dealerships, I simply could not locate anyone in the industry who did not try to upsell me on every little thing. I wanted to know all my options and what was the most cost effective approach for my house and ended up leaving other places more confused than when I went in. However, after explaining to Dmitry my dilemma he provided honest advice and solutions for what I needed, which instantly earned my business. He suggested awning windows which I didn't want at first but now realize look incredible! and doors that were exactly what my wife and I were looking for. His install team, were all great with people, answered all my questions and were pleasant to deal with. I noticed a small issue with the caulk on the exterior of the window after the install, but explaining to Dmitry what I found he sent a guy over to fix it the next day. The only issue I have is that the new, clean and white windows make the rest of my house look dirty haha

Could not give enough praise to Arcana Windows and Doors.....Very Satisfied.

Thank you for the kind review. We replaced a front 4 panel bow window, 4 awning windows and 2 single doors for this lovely young couple soon expecting their first baby. The job went great. We had to go back the next day to fix a small gap in the caulking and got a great review. Thank you for the business.

stephanie
1 review Hamilton, ON

I cannot say enough about what a great job Arcana did for our home. They are fast, efficient and reliable. There is no gouging like with many other window companies we had received quotes from.
Great job!

Thank you Stephanie! We replaced the large front living room combination window (a picture window flanked by 2 single hung windows) and all her single hung bedroom windows.
The job went great and Stephanie is going to have us back to replace her kitchen and basement windows.
Thank you for the repeated business.

David
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

The windows were replaced in four panel bay window at the front of the house, a large three panel window on the side and two bedroom windows. With the new windows and associated aluminum trim the house looks fantastic.

Thank you David for the kind review. David chose PEWTER prairie grills for the 1st floor windows in his colourful home. On the 2nd floor they saw no reason for the prairie grills and just went with clear, lowE + argon gas, double pane, double hung windows.

Nadine
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dmitry was very easy to work with and available to talk to before and after installation. He understood what we wanted and how much we wanted to pay. We were more interested in doors that are tight sealing and attractive without breaking the bank. The front and back doors were reasonably priced and we believe that we can afford to maintain up-to-date curb appeal by changing them in 10-15 years, with Arcana, if necessary. The windows are attractive, tight sealing and easy to operate. Dmitry was intent on making us happy and providing the best product for our needs. Highly recommend Arcana for product, workmanship and price!

Thank you Nadine for taking the time to write your review. We replaced all the windows and front and back doors in Nadine's bungalow. Job went great. Afterward an issue was discovered with glass in the front door. We ordered and installed the replacement glass and all was good again in the window/ door world.
Thank you for the business Nadine.

J&J Etobicoke in

I would highly recommend Dimitry and his crew from Arcana window install.
Nothing but good things to say about the process from getting his quote right through to the final install process.
The guys did a top notch install, nice and square, level, we checked after the install job. They cleaned up inside and outside and did a great job.
If you are looking for a quality job, don't hesitate to use Arcana, thanks guys great job.
Jeff and Julie.

Thank you Jeff & Julie for taking the time to review. We installed all the front windows in their beautiful Etobicoke home. Casement windows with SDL's (simulated divide lites - grills that simulate individual panes of glass). Thank you for the business.

Ryan from Etobicoke
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

From the start Dimitry was a complete professional who is very knowledgeable and provided me with a quote that was reasonable and was exactly what I was looking for. The quality of the work was excellent and I will be using Arcana again in the future.

Thanks Ryan for the awesome review. You were great to deal with as well. We replaced most of the windows and all the doors in Ryan's rental property. We are coming back to do one more attic window, that originally Ryan was going to leave, but decided to replace after all.

Whyte
1 review Burlington, ON

We did a complete overhaul of all windows excluding the two front bay windows which were already updated. The windows are beautiful and I love how easy they are to clean. The screens provided are very efficient and straightforward to remove, clean and put back up. With a young child we wanted windows that would last and be a solid investment for our family. I also wanted windows that were not going to be as child proof as possible. The two front bay windows (not provided by Arcana have a latch that sticks out which my daughter has already figured out how to grab a hold of and wind). I like that the Arcana windows has a latch that is parallel and fitted into the window. I'm very pleased with the work that Arcana provided and Dimitri was a pleasure to work with. He suggested a huge frosted window for our bathroom which made so much more sense that still allowed ventilation. We contacted numerous suppliers for quotes and although time consuming it was important that we understood what the market had to offer. Arcana was not the cheapest provider nor were they the most expensive but they had excellent reviews and the customer service via Dimitri was outstanding. My reason for a 4 star rating instead of 5 star rating is because we had some issues with the trim that was completed by a junior installer and because of this there was a lot of clean up required by both our painter and contractor crew. Dimitri resolved the issue in less than 48 hours and also apologized to the contractor and team for the issue. I also want to mention that we did not have the peep hole for the front door at the time of install and Dimitri had a team member come back weeks later to install it at no additional charge. We have already received compliments on our windows and strangers have asked us where we got our front door from.

Thank you so much for the honest review. We installed almost all the windows, back patio door and front door system for the Whytes. We did run into a snag with some mess from over zealous interior caulking by a junior installer. We rectified matters, fixed what needed fixing and the overall result was beautiful.
Thank you for taking the time to review and your business.

thiggins
1 review Hamilton, ON

We were very happy with Arcana from beginning to end. Dmitry was responsive, patient, and very easy to work with.
The work crew were efficient and hard-working - got the job done in only 1.5 days.
We're very pleased with the end product.

Thanks Tony and Sarah. We replaced all the windows and 2 doors in this century home. For the exterior they chose a dark grey colour called IRON ORE, and for inside to complement their beautifully stained old wooden trim, we painted the windows COMMERCIAL BROWN with upgraded BRONZE hardware and screens. This gave their home a contemporary feel while respecting the existing, classic style.
Often in these older homes if the trim is already painted WHITE, there is no need to paint the inside of the new replacement windows. But in a case like this, where the stained trim is preserved, I recommend upgrading to the painted windows and upgraded hardware, to avoid the stark contrast between the stained wood and WHITE vinyl.

ecto07
1 review Hamilton, ON

Very professional quote. Work completed in a timely manner and job site cleaned up well. Prices were very competitive, especially considering for a quality product. Very satisfied customer!

Thank you for taking the time to review. And thank you for the business.

More about Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

For nearly three decades the professionals at Arcana Windows and Doors have been installing the highest quality products - and providing the best service in the market today.

We pride ourselves on the long-term relationships that we have developed over the years with our many satisfied homeowners – a personalized approach that sets Arcana apart.

Arcana Windows and Doors offers a comprehensive range of services designed to meet the needs of today’s discerning homeowners. We begin by consulting with you to understand the aesthetics and the functionality you are looking to achieve.