Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Reviews for Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

Fahim
Fahim

Windows replacement

I hired Arcana Windows based on reviews L've read. I'm very happy with the job done by Mike and his crew. The windows look awesome. I already referred friends and neighbors to Arcana.

T &.
T &.

Exterior Windows

Mark gave us a competitive quote and worked with us on the pricing by giving us advice on what we could change to save money without compromising our vision. The windows were delivered and installed within 8 weeks, as promised, and the installers took great care when removing the old wooden century glass windows. To my delight, not a single one was broken. We did a total tear out and the installers took the time to properly spray foam around them. Their capping work was phenomena as well. As the house was still under renovation, we took their advice and waited on installing the doors to prevent them from getting damaged, however the changing weather made it necessary to install the patio door earlier. Arcana happily accommodated us, and despite our mason screwing up the opening, they made it work and look beautiful. The exterior doors were installed next and again, they did a wonderful job. We couldn’t be more pleased.

abeer_danial
abeer_danial

Entire house windows and patio door

I got Arcana to do all the windows and a patio door in my house and I couldn’t be happier with the result as well as with the service I received from Arcana. The windows look amazing! Arcana did beautiful job. I had some time constraints around holidays and guests coming that I asked Arcana to accommodate. Haim worked to fit my installation into their busy schedule based on my request and they completed installing my entire house that is pretty big in just a few days from beginning to end including painting the new casing. Haim was keeping me up to date with the progress and what’s expected next, and everything was executed to his promise. Based on my very good experience with Arcana I already referred to then friend and family and I’ll sure keep doing it.

Thank you Abeer. It was our pleasure to work on your beautiful house.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New Front Door

I Had my front door replace and could not be happier with the result.
Dealing with Mark could not have been easier. He was quick to respond and he answered all of my questions. There was no pressure for the upsell that I felt from the other companies that quoted. He respected that I was on a budget. The guy who installed was very thorough and very clean. He made sure everything was working well and tidy before he left.
I would highly recommend Arcana Windows.

Thank you for the kind words. When working with a client, we always try to reconcile what they want with their budget.This can sometimes be a challenge. However, you made the process very easy by having a clear idea of what you wanted. It was very gratifying when we were able to achieve the look you wanted, without going over your budget. On behalf of the entire Arcana team, thank you.

Paul in Stoney Creek
Paul in Stoney Creek

New Windows

We had all the windows located in the upper portion of our house replaced with new vinyl casement windows. Arcana was recommended to us by a neighbour, and we couldn't be happier with the end result. The team arrived earlier than expected, and worked until the job was done to completion. The new windows are absolutely beautiful. Thanks Arcana and team for your hard work.

Thank you Paul. It our pleasure and pride to make homes like yours beautiful.

Steve in Hamilton
Steve in Hamilton

Windows

Just completed a large window replacement in our house. Discovered Arcana by accident as one of our neighbours were using them for a window project. From beginning to end the project went great. Dmitry was our main contact for the project and he did an amazing job. We would use them again!!! Note, we quoted 3 vendors and Arcana could not be beat.

We replaced the majority of the windows in this home, we replaced the exterior shutters, and the project also required some custom aluminium capping. This young family had just moved into their new home, which needed updating and improvements in other areas as well, so we needed to work within a budget.
The good thing is that they took their time in choosing exactly what they wanted, this made it easier for us to do our job having such specific direction.
Thank you Steve for the business and the kind review.

n-bhamra
n-bhamra

Best

We choose the best window company we very happy about the job they done price also the best good material installation done properly

Thank you Nirlep. We're happy that you like what we've done and we're looking forward to working again for you.

bucksburnvethospital@gmail.com
B. L.

New Windows and Front Door

Arcana Windows and Doors were recommended to us by contrator that has seen there work in the past and described them as a company that does really good work and are very reliable. We were not disappointed. This is a company that answers there phones when you call or calls you right back. They are professional and courteous, arrived on time when they said they would. Measured, quoted and installed, in the timeline we agreed upon and no glitches plus the windows are guaranteed for life! I highly recommend giving Arcana Windows and Doors a chance to quote on your project. We would not hesitate to use them again, thanks so much to everyone at Arcana.
Michelle Lamb

Thank you Michelle.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Patio Door Replacement

Haim was very helpful in explaining intially about how the door would be installed to prevent leaking into our basement. He was able to give us a reasonable price for a quality patio door. Dmitry was diligent to ensure his crew to install properly and even to the finest details to cleaning and protecting our floors indoor and outdoor. I was impressed that Haim, sales representative, followed to ensure customer satifactory. Door looks faboulous with clean lines to waterproof protection all around.

Thank you Helen. It was our pleasure to do this installation for you. I'm sure the water leakage to your basement is gone now.

Mark G.
Mark G.
1 review Guelph, ON

Window installation

Arcana windows have exceptional service. Dmitry is very professional and very responsive to questions. The installation team did an excellent job.

We put in 2 egress windows for Mark at his rental property.
We dug down, tied into the weeping tile, cut through the cement block foundation, installed the egress windows and the new window wells.
Thank you Mark for the business and the awesome review.

More about Arcana Windows & Doors Ltd

For nearly three decades the professionals at Arcana Windows and Doors have been installing the highest quality products - and providing the best service in the market today.

We pride ourselves on the long-term relationships that we have developed over the years with our many satisfied homeowners – a personalized approach that sets Arcana apart.

Arcana Windows and Doors offers a comprehensive range of services designed to meet the needs of today’s discerning homeowners. We begin by consulting with you to understand the aesthetics and the functionality you are looking to achieve.