Battista Paving Inc

Box 134 Streetsville ON
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Streetsville  >  Battista Paving Inc

Reviews for Battista Paving Inc

Driveway paving

I had Battista Paving do my driveway last year June 2016. Same as last review it developed cracks by September. Michael came by said it would be repaired before winter, not done. Contacted him in spring was going to have it done in May. Has not been repaired and no response back from Michael. Would not recommend this company

Oleg from Mississauga
Oleg from Mississauga

Replacing asphalt

I hired Basttista Paving last spring to replace asphalt on 2 properties I have (my own and rental). Mike, son of previous owner of the company was rushing to start job right away (it was beginning of the season but still too cold and too wet to lay down the asphalt). On my rental property they did an extension of the driveway which I was worried to be done properly. Mike assured me of excellence of his workmanship and gave me 2 years warrantee on job he performed. In 1.5 months that area begun to show some cracks due to driveway sinking. I called Mike, he came to inspect the area, promised that it will be fixed later and was gone. Since then 11 month have passed, he does not respond to my calls nor messages.
Simple example how a child can ruin business his father build for so many years.
Be aware of this company, think twice.