Silhouette Cabinets Ltd

Reviews for Silhouette Cabinets Ltd

Outstanding quality and Service in Georgetown
Outstanding quality and Service in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Bathroom and walk in closet

I can honestly say I've never seen such great quality and Professional Service. This company goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied. The quotes I got from other companies were outrageous and in this case you get what you pay for Top Notch quality and outstanding service. I would highly recommend doing business with this company I can't wait to do my kitchen and the rest of my bathrooms.
Thank you for putting a smile on my face and making me a very happy customer.

Michelle in Hamilton
Michelle in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Vanity and 2 kitchen islands

We were very pleased with the bathroom Reno and kitchen island in our old house that was completed by Silhouette that we contacted them again to do a update of our kitchen in our new house. Steve designed a beautiful and unique 12 foot kitchen island and helped me pick out new granite countertops. The kitchen is beautiful!! Steve’s experience and extra little touches made our experience stress free! We will definitely use them again in the future! Thank you Silhouette!!

Lorri in Toronto
Lorri in Toronto

Completely Happy

From the first phone call to the finishing touches Steve was an amazing professional! I had a very good idea of what I wanted and Steve took the time to listen and make sure I was 100% happy
He went above and beyond my expectations making the entire experience as enjoyable as a renovation can be.
We have already recommended him to several friends

FTICARPROPERTIES in BURLINGTON
FTICARPROPERTIES in BURLINGTON
1 review Hamilton, ON

Brand new kitchen installed

We had an excellent experience with all products and services. The installation was flawless with custom Cabinetry and modern design. I would recommend silhouette Custom Cabinets to anyone looking for a kitchen cabinet supplier.