Islington Nurseries

Reviews for Islington Nurseries

MJE in Etobicoke
MJE in Etobicoke

condo landscapers

Islington Nurseries are responsible for our 75 unit condo townhouse gardening. They show up weekly to mow lawns, weed gardens, trim trees and blow out the entire complex. The before and after looks are stunning. Very impressed! Cost is included in our low monthly condo fees

home in
home in

Total Home Landscape

My previous landscaper not only failed to complete the job but did not get the residential permits required for the job. My "Dream Yard" was a disaster. I was sure I was going to incur greater expense to undo the damage that had been done. Not only did John and his team complete the job, but they took care of the permits, allowed me to make changes ,suggested changes, finished ahead of schedule and his price was actually lower than the original quote. His work crew were polite and respectful of my neighbours . There was never any mess left at the end of the day and best of all my landscaping looks fantastic.

I highly recommend John and his team for any Job. Islington Nurseries are the ultimate professionals that treat you like family.

Dr W. R. Lee

trudy difranco in Burlington
trudy difranco in Burlington
2 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

landscaping, waterfall, flagstone

Very professional, fast, fantastic design. Our backyard was turned into an oasis with a waterfall and flagstone around our pool. Finished off with beautiful gardens :) Thanks Joe and comapny!

Nina in Etobicoke
Nina in Etobicoke
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Landscaping

Islington Nurseries is conveniently located close to the main road, so when you decide to bring the heavy products to your house, you do not have to bounce on the residential or industrial roads. They have everything to suit your landscaping needs at a reasonable cost. The associates are very helpful and efficient. They are open to negotiations and never force to use their delivery service. We bought beautiful landscaping stones for the front of our house. However, it took us very long to search for the perfect size and shape as all the heavy stones are piled up and covered with iron net. Yet, it was worth digging.

elizabeth, north toronto
elizabeth, north toronto

Landscape

We used Islington to landscape our new home and they did a beautiful job. The issues came after the fact - we have several cedars that have died after 6 months and they have not called us back to replace or discuss the matter. They may not have been planted by them correctly.

rita in etobicoke
rita in etobicoke

landscape project

pluses;on time
very knowledgable
very professional
alot of options available to customer
did everything they said they were going to do

minuses; little pricey

i guess you always have to pay for quality

nancy in longbranch
nancy in longbranch

garden project

Hi,

I very thankful to the staff of Islington nurseries for helping picking me right perenial flowers for my front yard garden.
I was very happy in deciding on bying some grasses that I wasn't even thinking of planting before. They really enhance the look of my garden.

nancy

2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Major soft landscaping (plants) in the front yard

A month before a party I was planning, I realized that landscaping was still on the 'to do list'. I got an estimate quickly from Islington Nurseries, with an idea of the kinds of plants they recommended. Two weeks later, they arrived right on schedule, transplanted the plants I wanted to rescue, put the whole new garden in, cleaned up and every thing looked amazing for my party. This is the third job they do for me and now I understand why they seem to specialize in repeat business. They understand the business and guarantee their work. I'm planning to have them back in the spring to do another garden area for me.

Custom home landscaping

I left it a bit late in the season to redo the landscaping in the front yard, but Tony promised to give me a plan and promised to arrange planting this week, on Thursday. THursday morning when I opened the door to get my paper at 8 am, a crew of 10 landscapers were removing the old plants, and an hour later, the proposed plants were in place for approval based on the agreed to total cost. The new landscaping is amazing, and the crew made use of foundation plants that were already in the garden AND moved any perenials to other beds on the side of the house and back yard. There was left over mulch and cheddar cover, so they asked me where else I wanted it put, so my side garden and back garden received a quick make over. After they cleaned up the front yard with the blower, they asked me if I wanted the backyard blown clean, since they were 'already here'. By 1 pm, the driveway and front step had been power washed and everything was in place. Even the dog was happy since they were so friendly to my dog.