Ring Audio

Review for Ring Audio

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Repaired my 30-yr.-old amp & preamp

I bought my Aragon 200W amp and preamp from Ring Audio about 30 years ago when they were located on Queen Street West. After decades of wonderful performance (with my B&W DM6 speakers) the amp ceased working, and it's way too heavy for me (a senior citizen) to bring it in for repairs. Fortunately Ring Audio is still around, and Ted came to the rescue: he came to my home, picked up the equipment, and in surprisingly short order repaired it, brought it back here and reinstalled it. Thank you, Ted, for restoring great-sounding music to our home!