Windsor Steam Carpet Upholstery & Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning
3791 Maguire Street Windsor ON
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Windsor  >  Windsor Steam Carpet Upholstery & Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Windsor Steam Carpet Upholstery & Duct Cleaning

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Duct cleaning and I also had my carpet cleaned as wel.

I loved there service they where on time in the morning for our appointment after finishing the work they asked me to check their work. The owner did not leave before making sure I was %100 satisfied. They showed me the fan in the furnace and the duct while cleaning and got out bee nest that was inside . Overall I rate as five stars. I got a great deal money wise ! I will definitely recommend This company.

Ed
Ed

Carpet Cleaning

Did a thorough cleaning after many years of built up stains. They were careful when moving furniture around. Was relatively quick and my house feels brand new again! Very satisfied.