Jiri's Appliance Repair Ltd

Reviews for Jiri's Appliance Repair Ltd

Nicole in Kelowna
Nicole in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

The BEST repair company to call!

You can count on these guys to fix your appliance correctly and the first time! There are too many companies that rip us off, I have had my share. But I can always count on these guys to fix the problem ASAP and know that they actually fixed it.
Things break in my house way to often, but everytime they do these are the guys I call to fix it - they are the best and I highlight recommend them!!

Campbell Tong from Kelowna
Campbell Tong from Kelowna
5 reviews Kelowna, BC

Dryer motor fix

Jiri came to check on my dryer when it wouldn't start after 2 years of functioning. The warranty was over and Jiri came and diagnosed the problem right away. The motor for the spin was not working. He gave me a quote of $120 and honoured it, and fixed it within 2 hours, and provided a 1 year warranty. Great job.