Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Bay 3, 10 Wrangler Place SE
Rocky View County
AB
T1X 0L7

Signature Roof Tile Ltd. recently installed a new concrete tile roof on my home. My initial contact was with Jordan Roberts. He was very knowledgeable, patiently explaining all the pros and cons of the various roofing materials available, and showed genuine interest that I make the correct choice. As the job progressed, he frequently dropped by to check the work and address any concerns I might have. The installers were true professionals, and skillfully worked as a team to ensure a high quality finished product.They were punctual, hard working, and always cleaned up the work site at the end of the day. The final result is a beautiful, well constructed roof. The price was very fair, and i consider value for price paid to be excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending Signature Roof Tile to anyone considering a new roof.

Alan, thank you for your kind review, all of us at Signature Roof Tile are as happy as you are with the finished product. We hope you love your new concrete tile roof for years and years to come.