Gutters & Eavestroughs

Francis in Sherwood Park
Francis in Sherwood Park
1 review Red Deer, AB

Windows

Hired Great Canadian Red Deer to install new windows around my new home this fall, was extremely glad with my choice. They were very organized with their time and dates, with no measurement issue. It was smooth , fairly quick , and affordable. Always happy to give a review to a company who gives quality work.

Francis,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Thank you for choosing Great Canadian to complete the work on your home and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ahad in Sherwood Park
Ahad in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Siding

Had my siding done by these guys in Calgary, and was thoroughly impressed with the work they provided. All brand new siding. I would inspect their work every hour or so and was so delighted to see quality work being done. No slacking from these roofers, worked at a very efficient pace. Great Canadian showed me that they are true professionals, and I would highly recommend the Calgary location for any roofing or siding jobs.

Ahad,

Thank you for the kind words and for the recommendation. We are thrilled you love the finished work.

hartwickholdings
hartwickholdings
1 review Edmonton, AB

Shingles

We had gotten a quote a year before and they 1) remembered us and 2) honored that quote. We had gotten other quotes and none were close.
They were thorough and professional from sales to signoff.
They explained all aspects of the job and willingly answered all questions.
I was particularly impressed with the shingle. Basically a one man crew.
The finished product was exceptional and the site was adequately cleaned up.

Thank you so much for the 10 star review! We hope you enjoy your new roof.

janiceandlarry
janiceandlarry
1 review Osler, SK

Replacement of shingles, siding and eavestroughs after hail damage in Osler.

The only reason I didn't give a rating of 5 is because we were initially told that the work would be done much sooner than it was. However, in all other aspects Great Canadian did a great job. The roofers were competent, although we found them to be a bit slow due to their short work days. From our perspective they did a good job. The sider, Mike, was excellent. He took extra care to do the job correctly, and I must say that it looked better once he was done than when it was first built. He worked with us in framing out an area for our mailbox so that it looked good. He was pleasant and kept his work space clean. Logan and Kevin, who did the eavestroughs worked quickly and in discussion with us arranged the downspouts in a more advantageous position, which hopefully will rid us of the ice build up on the sidewalk which we have had in the past. It was interesting to see how they created the eavestroughs, and they worked quickly, cleaning up any mess when they were done.

Janice,

We are very sorry for the added delays due to weather, but are thrilled you love the new look of your home! Thank you for the feedback and we hope you enjoy "less ice" around your home this winter!

Karen
Karen
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Shingles and siding

Great Canadian Roofing and Siding is amazing! I was VERY happy with Matt who came to my house and went over everything with me. The crew who did the work was really fast, clean and respectful of my property. I would HIGHLY recommend using Great Canadian Roofing and Siding and I will be sure to call them next time I need any work done!

Karen,

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback on our team. We hope you enjoy your new roof!

Wendy
Wendy
1 review Martensville, SK

780-449-6991
Edmonton
AB
T6E 0C9

Two properties were done. The first one was a bit delayed because of the intermittent rain. But overall they were good workers and very conscientious.

Hi Wendy,

Thank for your review. Unfortunately Mother Nature doesn't always agree with our work schedule. We appreciate your patience and understanding during your project.

Kyle L.
Kyle L.
1 review Warman, SK

Roof

780-449-6991
Edmonton
AB
T6E 0C9

They worked fast and got it done in 2.5 days. Roof looks great! Cleaned up each night before they left, and finished the job with a big clean up.

Kyle,

Thank you for the 19 star review! We are thrilled you love the look of your new roof. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Pat G.
Pat G.

New roof

They offered the best pricing around and didn't mess around with sales games or extra fees.

Pat,

Thank you for the 9 star review!

S. H.
S. H.
1 review , AB

Asphalt Shingles Roofing Repair and Attic Insulation Repair and Upgrade

Purchased a 4 year old home. During my review before making an offer on the house, I wasn’t comfortable with the attic insulation or the asphalt shingle connection with flashing around great room dormers. I called out Great Canadian Roofing to inspect inside and out for me. Their attention to detail was exceptional. Their personnel confirmed the exact extent of the deficiencies that some other contractor had installed. The previous contractor had done a very poor job on the garage and home. The garage was R10 at best and the house was R40 with all sorts off batt insulation missing, blown in insulation poorly installed, and the range hood was disconnected, vent into the attic.

Great Canadian Roofing’s insulators and roofers explained all of the concerns that were on the house, and they gave me options (with pricing) to resolve it.

I bought the home, they fixed all of the deficient work for the prices quoted, and Great Canadian’s installers did the work better than I had imagined. There were no hidden costs.

They also quickly responded when I lost soffit and fascia, repairing quickly and for a good price with a perfect match.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Thank you for the 10 star review and for choosing us to complete the necessary repairs to your home. We hope you enjoy a warm and cozy winter this year!

More about Great Canadian Roofing And Siding Ltd

Great Canadian is a fully integrated residential and commercial renovation company dedicated to providing sustainable energy solutions for your home or commercial property.

Experienced, professional and trusted, Great Canadian will provide you with the right advice, quality workmanship, excellent service and the best brands of products no matter what your need. All services are competitively priced for your project and include roofing, attic insulation, siding, windows and doors, soffits and fascia, eavestroughs and any related insurance needs. Great Canadian combines skill and technology to provide you the best service possible.