Maple Railings

Railings
Maple Railings

Reviews for Maple Railings

Ravensbrook Homes

I am a home builder with over 35 years experience and have used Maple Railings for the past several years.
Maple's pricing and quality have been excellent. They have done a great job on my wood and glass railings.
I have been very pleased with the scheduling. They have always met our timelines.
They have been very prompt in returning to our projects when there were
adjustments to be made. I highly recommend Maple Railings.
Ron Muszynski/Ravensbrook Homes

Cassey16 in Brampton
Cassey16 in Brampton

Very Happy with product and services

I hired this company to install railings in my house.
Work was completed as scheduled. Positive experience. I was a bit hesitant to hire them after reading the negative reviews but I am happy I did. There was a chip on a wood installed and he quickly came back and replaced it.
I’m a very happy customer.