Standard Pest Control Services

Pest & Animal Control
883 O'Connor Drive East York ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in East York  >  Standard Pest Control Services

N/A

Reviews for Standard Pest Control Services

Happy1 in Etobicoke
Happy1 in Etobicoke

Decent & Ethical Pest Control Firm

Decent company
Decent owner - Joe
I've used Standard Pest Control ever since 1999 when my elderly (83) Mother-in-Law had a mouse problem. Traps were set in her basement and living room and a technician came back 2 months to check for vermin. But my lovely Mother-inLaw died two days after the final pest control visit... and when the firm found out, the Owner didn't bill me!
With all the funeral arrangements my husband (eldest of 9 kids) and I were doing, I didn't realize until a year later we weren't billed..so I contacted the firm and mailed a cheque (better late than never)
What a fine business man who puts ethics ahead of money!
Not many businesses like that around anymore!