Rentokil Pest Control Canada LtdRentokil Pest Control

Rentokil Pest Control Canada LtdRentokil Pest Control

Reviews for Rentokil Pest Control Canada LtdRentokil Pest Control

Private User reviews Saint John, NB

Property Manager multiple unit

I am a property owner in Saint John N.B and have been with Bra-mar (now Rentokil Steritech) for decades. Through the years I have had 4 different technicians service my buildings. They all have provided top notch service and effective results. The most recent technician, Kevin, always gets back to me in a timely manner and goes out of his way to please. I highly recommend Rentokil Steritech to any people who ask me who I go to for good service, price, and results.

alex in Sainte-catherine
alex in Sainte-catherine
1 review Gatineau,

Take your money and run

What a horrible service they will take your money and run. No return service, no call backs, no answer to emails. Stay away from this business. I have had rat problems in my house for over a year.

Extermination

Extermination services completed today. Service technician left muddy foot prints and piles of dried mud all over the floors. Also dead bugs on the kitchen counter. Would not recommend this company.

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

Bed bugs

Very unprofessional. Earliest they ever showed up was half an hour late, once 2 hours late and once didn't come at all. Their products were not very effective and it is very difficult to get hold of your technician. Also not thorough at all when spraying products. Completely neglected several rooms and the closet in one of the bedrooms. Do not recommend.

Connie from Markham
Connie from Markham
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Pest control

Found some mouse droppings and called this company, they are recommended by my co-worker. Technician came in same day to setup the baits, very professional and friendly. He walked around the house and told us where could the mice came from and how to get rid of them. Price was good and did not see any more droppings since then.

Wendy in Willowdale
Wendy in Willowdale
21 reviews North York, ON

spray for pests

When I moved into my home, after renovating it, we discovered to our dismay "creepy crawlies" in the kitchen and bathroom. I called a number of companies, most of whom did not even bother to call back. The gentleman who came out was professional, discreet (parked his truck down the road!) and dabbed a natural plant based treatment in the cupboards. I was very happy with his service and would not hesitate to contact him again if needed (hopefully never!!)

janesgame
janesgame

Fumigation

My building uses this complany for pest control and the products they use just do not work, I ended up going to Home Depot and doing the fumigation myself with much better results