Afterglow

Reviews for Afterglow

Carol in Kitchener
Carol in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

!! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, PROMPT SERVICE & GOOD PRICE !!

New "Older" home with water heaters. This was all alien to us, we came from a new home in another city and were unfamiliar with these things.
Kitchener Utilities referred us to AfterGlow. Our Boiler had not been serviced for years. I explained to the courteous lady at their office that I was home in the morning and was hoping to get someone in today if possible. She put me on hold and in 30 mininutes Paul was at our door. I'd r quotes from other companies and AfterGlow beat them all.
I will spread the word and see you in 2 years. Carol

Thanks for the note! We appreciate that you called.

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Furnace and Water Heater

I have had my furnace and water heater replaced by Afterglow. The work was professionally done and neat. I am happy with the service and will continue to use it

Auburn in North Bay
Auburn in North Bay
1 review North Bay, ON

Boiler Repair / Rad Install

When I moved into my new home, the older boiler system was a bit daunting. I had never had a boiler before and didn't know where to begin when there was an issue. I called these guys up and they have helped me many times over the last year. Whether it was the initial tune up, fixing the pressure valve, or installing a rad, I found each of the techs knowledgeable, friendly and punctual. These guys go above and beyond. I would definitely recommend them!

Diana Vitorino in Concord
Diana Vitorino in Concord
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Heating/Boiler Maintenance

Always responsive. Always professional. As a landlord, finding companies you can trust to take care of a problem the first time means everything. We're very happy with our recently installed new boiler and the service Afterglow has provided over the years. Highly recommended. A big thank you to the Afterglow team.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

We appreciate being one of your preferred vendors. Thank you!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Glowing

When you're in an emergency situation, the company that fixes your problem most times will get a good review but Afterglow is beyond expectations. Very prompt and friendly, knowledgeable and reasonable. Make sure they are part of your contact list.

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Cathleen  in Kitchener
Cathleen in Kitchener

Boiler not working

This is my first review for any company and I'm happy to recommend Afterglow for HVAC services. Our boiler stopped working and we had no heat for a week. We had Paul come to our house in a matter of a couple of hours. He diagnosed the problem quickly and we were happy to hear we didn't need a new boiler! It wasn't the pump either, which is what we had been told from Air One. Paul had the part delivered and installed within an hour and a half! We have heat now and it's wonderful!

We appreciate your business! We were happy to get your heat up and going. Thanks for the review.

LUke in Toronto
LUke in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Local, friendly, honest with great work done!

While out of country my furnace broke down. Promptly they were there, quoted, fixed and made us secure that our home will be cozy upon return ! The Afterglow team is very professional. I have been using them for almost 7 years and will use them for all of my heating A/C needs. Thanks Afterglow.

Luke, we appreciate your business and comments. It has been great working with you and your family over the years!

Air Conditioning Installation

I couldn't be more satisfied with the team from Afterglow. They were timely and professional from the beginning and I believe the price was reasonable.
While we did have an issue at first with the noise of the unit, Afterglow worked with us and the AC manufacturer to ensure that the issue was dealt with promptly.
They stand behind their products and their service. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good locally HVAC company.

Paul
Paul
1 review Waterloo, ON

Water heater

Removed old water heater and installed new heater - was a customized sizes and the technicians were prompt courteous and were finished within a few hours. I highly recommend Afterow

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

New Boiler Pump - Amazing Job and Product

We'd always known the boiler was in great condition, but never really considered the pump. In the dead of winter, it started vibrating and sounding like a diesel generator.
Afterglow responded to our emergency needs with the highest priority, switched out the old pump in less than two hours, and provided a top quality, super silent pump.
It was a clean and efficient job. Needless to say, we were relieved that our February heat wasn't interrupted.

I was happy that we could get this pump replaced so quickly and get your heat back up and going. Thanks for the business.

More about Afterglow

*Water Warmth Well-Being* Focusing on our customer's needs, Afterglow provides a proper and economical solution to their heating, cooling, and hot water problems. Boilers, Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Tankless Water Heaters - we have the products and service ability to make things right!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Kitchener Waterloo?