Afterglow

Reviews for Afterglow

Angela  in Waterloo
Angela in Waterloo

Excellent Service

Afterglow has provided great annual service for my furnace for several years, and went above and beyond for me in an emergency situation. So when it came time to replace the furnace and a/c, I went straight to Afterglow. Another good experience - new furnace and a/c installed on the same day with no problems. Would definitely recommend this company.....

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you on your project. Enjoy the AC this summer

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

My furnace died afterglow was their to help

My furnace died I called several companies for some assistance no one was able to help after talking with the gentleman at afterglow he returned my call got me the part I needed and didnt charge me a bunch even thou I was in a jam great service they were friendly and very accommodating to get my furnace running thanks s bunch

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Forever customers

An ongoing problem with a short cycling furnace which was inherited with the purchase of a house. Two previous companies sent their people to our home and one was of the opinion "the furnace is working as it should . It is a great furnace and I wish I had one" was the response from the heating company we also inherited with the purchase of the house.
The second person related there was nothing found that would indicate a problem.
This year, I finally called Afterglow.
Kevin arrived on the job and within the half hour had it solved.
A new thermostat installed immediately and instructions on how to use it.
Kevin~ We owe you those ribs.
This is the company we will always call for any services we need .

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Repair to hot water heating system

Completely satisfied prompt service , delivered on what they stated was the issue without adding extras to inflate the invoice, very professional people to deal with would highly recommend them. Dave Foy

Grace in Waterloo
Grace in Waterloo

Great service

Afterglow company was recommended to me by friends. Dealing with the office staff and the technician was a very positive experience. Staff was friendly, competent, helpful and very pleasant to deal with. I had our furnace and gas fireplace cleaned at very reasonable price. I also received valuable tips how to take care of furnace and fireplace so they could last longer. I strongly recommend Afterglow company for their professionalism, service and pricing.

Grace

Krisweppler in Waterloo
Krisweppler in Waterloo

Excellent, reasonable price.

Very good service. Replied quickly, even on a Sunday. Worked around my schedule and the price was very reasonable to replace furnace and a/c. Staff were friendly and showed me what was wrong and how to fix it.
Thanks!

Thanks Kris, it was a pleasure to work with you!

John & Barb in Waterloo
John & Barb in Waterloo

Emergency air conditioner repair

SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE! We have called upon AFTERGLOW a number of times over the years and are always so pleased with the level of knowledge, suggestions and expertise. Always friendly, courteous, and professional! As is often the case, heating and cooling issues seem to come at the worst of times- Stephen and his team have made themselves available during an ice storm at 11pm, on a Saturday to fix boiler issues resulting from a bad Reno, and air conditioning issues the very next morning! A BIG Thank-you to all the members of the AFTERGLOW team!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the on-going relationship - that's what we strive for at Afterglow.

P in Kitchener
P in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

New furnace and a/c installation

Best price. Considerably.
Excellent service - came when promised and on time, completed work on time, quality work

PLUS - the installers did everything the right way (least destructive, most efficient) even though this was very difficult in our old house.

Jeff in Waterloo
Jeff in Waterloo
3 reviews Waterloo, ON

Water heater troubleshooting / installation

I called Afterglow because my water heater was displaying an ignition error code and needed to be reset daily. Afterglow came out the same day even though they didn’t install the water heater. After noticing some moisture and rust around the burner, they were able to determine that the water heater was leaking, and replaced the water heater under warranty. This shows great service and attention to detail - I ended up with a brand new water heater at no cost, instead of paying for parts to fix an older water heater that would end up causing me more problems further down the line.

Carol in Kitchener
Carol in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

!! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, PROMPT SERVICE & GOOD PRICE !!

New "Older" home with water heaters. This was all alien to us, we came from a new home in another city and were unfamiliar with these things.
Kitchener Utilities referred us to AfterGlow. Our Boiler had not been serviced for years. I explained to the courteous lady at their office that I was home in the morning and was hoping to get someone in today if possible. She put me on hold and in 30 mininutes Paul was at our door. I'd r quotes from other companies and AfterGlow beat them all.
I will spread the word and see you in 2 years. Carol

Thanks for the note! We appreciate that you called.

More about Afterglow

*Water Warmth Well-Being*
Focusing on our customer's needs, Afterglow provides a proper and economical solution to their heating, cooling, and hot water problems. Boilers, Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Tankless Water Heaters - we have the products and service ability to make things right!