Afterglow

Reviews for Afterglow

Krisweppler in Waterloo
Krisweppler in Waterloo

Excellent, reasonable price.

Very good service. Replied quickly, even on a Sunday. Worked around my schedule and the price was very reasonable to replace furnace and a/c. Staff were friendly and showed me what was wrong and how to fix it.
Thanks!

Thanks Kris, it was a pleasure to work with you!

John & Barb in Waterloo
John & Barb in Waterloo

Emergency air conditioner repair

SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE! We have called upon AFTERGLOW a number of times over the years and are always so pleased with the level of knowledge, suggestions and expertise. Always friendly, courteous, and professional! As is often the case, heating and cooling issues seem to come at the worst of times- Stephen and his team have made themselves available during an ice storm at 11pm, on a Saturday to fix boiler issues resulting from a bad Reno, and air conditioning issues the very next morning! A BIG Thank-you to all the members of the AFTERGLOW team!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the on-going relationship - that's what we strive for at Afterglow.

P in Kitchener
P in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

New furnace and a/c installation

Best price. Considerably.
Excellent service - came when promised and on time, completed work on time, quality work

PLUS - the installers did everything the right way (least destructive, most efficient) even though this was very difficult in our old house.

Jeff in Waterloo
Jeff in Waterloo
3 reviews Waterloo, ON

Water heater troubleshooting / installation

I called Afterglow because my water heater was displaying an ignition error code and needed to be reset daily. Afterglow came out the same day even though they didn’t install the water heater. After noticing some moisture and rust around the burner, they were able to determine that the water heater was leaking, and replaced the water heater under warranty. This shows great service and attention to detail - I ended up with a brand new water heater at no cost, instead of paying for parts to fix an older water heater that would end up causing me more problems further down the line.

Carol in Kitchener
Carol in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

!! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, PROMPT SERVICE & GOOD PRICE !!

New "Older" home with water heaters. This was all alien to us, we came from a new home in another city and were unfamiliar with these things.
Kitchener Utilities referred us to AfterGlow. Our Boiler had not been serviced for years. I explained to the courteous lady at their office that I was home in the morning and was hoping to get someone in today if possible. She put me on hold and in 30 mininutes Paul was at our door. I'd r quotes from other companies and AfterGlow beat them all.
I will spread the word and see you in 2 years. Carol

Thanks for the note! We appreciate that you called.

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto

Furnace and Water Heater

I have had my furnace and water heater replaced by Afterglow. The work was professionally done and neat. I am happy with the service and will continue to use it

Auburn in North Bay
Auburn in North Bay
1 review North Bay, ON

Boiler Repair / Rad Install

When I moved into my new home, the older boiler system was a bit daunting. I had never had a boiler before and didn't know where to begin when there was an issue. I called these guys up and they have helped me many times over the last year. Whether it was the initial tune up, fixing the pressure valve, or installing a rad, I found each of the techs knowledgeable, friendly and punctual. These guys go above and beyond. I would definitely recommend them!

Diana Vitorino in Concord
Diana Vitorino in Concord
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Heating/Boiler Maintenance

Always responsive. Always professional. As a landlord, finding companies you can trust to take care of a problem the first time means everything. We're very happy with our recently installed new boiler and the service Afterglow has provided over the years. Highly recommended. A big thank you to the Afterglow team.

We appreciate being one of your preferred vendors. Thank you!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Glowing

When you're in an emergency situation, the company that fixes your problem most times will get a good review but Afterglow is beyond expectations. Very prompt and friendly, knowledgeable and reasonable. Make sure they are part of your contact list.

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Cathleen  in Kitchener
Cathleen in Kitchener

Boiler not working

This is my first review for any company and I'm happy to recommend Afterglow for HVAC services. Our boiler stopped working and we had no heat for a week. We had Paul come to our house in a matter of a couple of hours. He diagnosed the problem quickly and we were happy to hear we didn't need a new boiler! It wasn't the pump either, which is what we had been told from Air One. Paul had the part delivered and installed within an hour and a half! We have heat now and it's wonderful!

We appreciate your business! We were happy to get your heat up and going. Thanks for the review.

More about Afterglow

*Water Warmth Well-Being*
Focusing on our customer's needs, Afterglow provides a proper and economical solution to their heating, cooling, and hot water problems. Boilers, Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Tankless Water Heaters - we have the products and service ability to make things right!