Dynamic Gutters & Exteriors Ltd

Gutters & Eavestroughs
#169 - 5489 Byrne Road Burnaby BC V5J3J1
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Burnaby  >  Dynamic Gutters & Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Dynamic Gutters & Exteriors Ltd

Joe  in Burnaby
Joe in Burnaby

Gutter replacement

Do not use this company!! They did substandard work and refused to repair or make things right!. Gutters were installed incorrectly, wrong fasteners, downpipes blow off in wind, water going behind gutters. Once these guys have your credit card number they take payment and won’t return. Bryce the owner has every excuse in the world on why he won’t or can’t do the job. Kids are sick, going away on holidays, workers are sick, truck won’t start ect ect.

Almond in Burnaby
Almond in Burnaby

Poor quality and service

Long time to do the service and even longer to repair the leaking gutter. Very fast to charge $$ Totally disappointed. I do not recommend this company services. keep looking

Bryce from Burnaby
Bryce from Burnaby

Gutter installation

Got 4 prices to redo gutters on my 3 story house and Dynamic Gutters were middle price point but very professional.

Showed up on time, got it done in one day, did a walk around with me and cleaned up. Very professional, very quick, and had no problems 6 weeks later as I wrote this review.

I would definitely recommend this business.

Helpful Review
Helpful Review
40 reviews Surrey, BC

Gutter Repairs

Pleasantly surprised with the quality of work and reliability of this company. A lot of gutter companies rip you off, but these guys are fair and stand behind their work. Had a couple of gutters leak some time after repairs and they returned and fixed under their warranty. Also fixed a damaged gutter that others had trouble with.

Darcy in Vancouver
Darcy in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Gutter Cleaning

One day I noticed a small plant growing out of one of the gutters of my 2 storey vancouver special house. I called for several quotes and found that Dynamic Gutters gave a reasonable quote with good availability. I asked them to come clean my gutters and they did a good job.

brian in Burnaby
brian in Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

redid my gutters

I got my gutters redone in the entire house and garage. I was amazed at the speed these guys can install and rip down the old gutters. No more joins like the old gutters, it makes the house look that much better. Less chance for leaks. I would recommend them to my parents when they need their gutters changed.

More about Dynamic Gutters & Exteriors Ltd

Dynamic Gutters & Exteriors, located in Burnaby, BC, specializes in installation of 5 and 6 inch seamless gutters, soffits, and fascia.