Alternative Energy Systems Inc

Art Murphy from Sudbury
Art Murphy from Sudbury
2 reviews Sudbury, ON

Chimney Repair

I recently contacted Daniel Blair to repair my chimney and some bricks that had broken on the front of my home. He came out quickly and professionally. The job was done very fast and well. The workers cleaned up after and left the job as clean if not cleaner than before. They answered all my questions and even some of my son's - he is 3 years old. I am very pleased with the work they have done and with the professional manner in which it was done. They phoned ahead when they were delayed due to weather and always kept me informed of the progress of the job. Dan is a quality guy that shoots straight. I appreciated that.