Al Smith-The Gas Man Ltd

Paul A Walrath from Kitchener
Paul A Walrath from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Fireplace Installation

We had a wood burning fireplace with chimney, but wanted to replace it with gas. I bought a used stand-alone natural gas fireplace (Regency C33) from a Kijiji seller and wanted someone to install the fireplace in our house.

But I discovered that many gas fitters wouldn't talk to me about doing the installation of a used fireplace. They just weren't interested.

Then I found out about Al Smith "The Gas Man".

He was quite willing to take on the task, and even worked with us to overcome some challenges that our house setup had. His son Michael did the installation work -- I understand Al is in the process of handing the business over to his son -- but, for my project, they were both involved.

Installation was fast and clean and reasonably priced.