Global Arts Cabinets Inc

Vinnie in Etobicoke
Vinnie in Etobicoke
3 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Kitchen Design

I have used Global Arts Cabinets to do my kitchen design and their service was like no other.

Their rep came to my house, measured everything and provided me with a detailed 3D design of my kitchen.

Great Work.

Sergey in North York
Sergey in North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Global Arts Cabinets helped me to design a kitchen in my new custom build home. They had amazing ideas on design. We came up with great layout for the kitchen as well as family room. All the bathrooms where custom designed and build to my taste and style in accordance to the whole house design. I was satisfied with their service as well as the price. There are unlimited ideas and decorations for each room which brought us go a bit over the budget however, it was worth to spend more.

More about Global Arts Cabinets Inc

Custom Kitchens Manufacturer. We will design manufacture and install the kitchen of your dreams.