Gazzola Tile & Design

LoriM in Saanichton
LoriM in Saanichton
1 review Saanichton, BC

Bathroom Shower Stall and entranceway

I had Gazzola Tile do my home entranceway, and build a complete bathroom floor with under floor heating and a shower stall. Their work was impeccible, their attitude was excellent, and I would hire them to do any work in the future.

Bobc in Victoria
Bobc in Victoria
2 reviews VICTORIA, BC

Kitchen and bathroom

I had someone come and do our tiling. The did not finish grouting and he made terrible mistakes. When I called to complain they told me to contact the worker myself as the people that do the work are contracted out. Our tub still does not drain properly as he dumped grout down the drain. I have only heard bad things about Gazzola.

JoeJ
JoeJ
1 review Victoria, BC

bathroom renovation

We hired Gazzola Tile and Design to do the tiling work for our 2010 bathroom renovation. The began in February of 2010 and as of January 2011 there are still items not completed satisfactorily which we will need to do ourselves.

Their workers made a number of obvious mistakes, like using the wrong color grout when patching portions of the grout and not leveling the floor properly. His team also damaged our new jetted tub.

We found the owner difficult to work with when we approached him with issues. He became very defensive and did not accept responsibility. There were also long delays caused by Gazzola. I personally would not hire them again and could not of sane mind recommend them to others.