Bev Gray & Associates

HomeStars  >  Architects in Erin  >  Bev Gray & Associates

Review for Bev Gray & Associates

1 review Milton, ON

Main floor renovation/wall removal

We did a full main floor renovation with 2 supporting walls being removed. We had nothing but problems in getting the work done with Bev. The initial drawings that were provided were very basic and the engineer she worked with had a number of supporting poles put in the basement that were not required. Bev was extraordinarily expensive and would have kept charging us had we continued working with her. We ended up going with a totally different engineering firm - paid half the price and were able to ensure our house was well supported without extra (costly) posts being required in the basement. I did feed this back to Bev and received no response whatsoever. I would never recommend using her.

More about Bev Gray & Associates

As an awarding winning designer, I have won awards for both Custom and Small home designs. I am an accredited Architectural Technologist with BCIN qualifications for: Residential House, Small and Large Buildings. I have been a council member for the Association of Architectural Technologists of Ontario holding the position of ...