Laundry Store The

Reviews for Laundry Store The

Tom Buck in Calgary
Tom Buck in Calgary

[email protected]

The first time we met the Laundry store, we were trying to figure out whether European washers/dryers were worth the extra cost. We were amazed at how much info the store people provided us and the time they took to explain. That was close to 10 years ago. And since, because we own rental properties, we have used them over and over. We've always been very happy with the product recommendations and support. We recommend The Laundry Store to our friends.

Reluctant R.
Reluctant R.

New washer/dryer combo

We found out the hard way they do not stand by their service or products. Even the box stores do better. After airing our concerns, the owner promised to rectify the problems, but we never heard from them again.

Lynda Rempel from Calgary
Lynda Rempel from Calgary

dishwasher purchase & installation

Incomplete installation and caused damage...poor leadership, argumentative and untrained staff caused 3.5 weeks to elapse prior to a resolution that I compromised on. Argumentative and untrained staff were attempting to do tasks! I accepted a compromised solution from the company.

Gossamer_67 in Calgary
Gossamer_67 in Calgary

Replace dishwasher

We got excellent advise and planning from the Laundry store. We went in and couldn't find the washer I wanted but it just so happens we found the Miele dishwasher. We went with the middle one as he was very detailed with what options did what and which were nice to have versus necessary. Great job will go back.... Now I wish they had my washing machine..... it was discontinued, booo.

Lindsay in Calgary
Lindsay in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

LG Washer and dryer with delivery

The products and product knowledge are great. We wanted to support a locally owned shop. However, when my delivery was pushed back ("LG's fault"), the attitude from the sales staff was unacceptable. I am a small business owner myself and if someone treated a customer this way in my store, they would be fired.
Originally, the machines were to be delivered on the 16th (purchased on the 10th). I was told at the time of purchase that there was a chance it might take longer. I did not receive a call and had to call on the 16th to follow up. We rescheduled delivery for the 22nd, 8-10 am. When it didn't arrive, I phoned to follow up later that morning. The sales rep had made a mistake and scheduled delivery for the 24th. He called back to tell me he would be paying a friend out of pocket to deliver my machines, but for take-away of our old washer, the friend may need assistance. When I inquired (respectfully) whether I could get a refund on the delivery because of the wait time, and the machine removal because I would need to help out, I was met with complete attitude. The sales rep said "Whatever" in response to my concerns at least a dozen times. The way in which the situation was handled was enough to make me cancel the order. I'll wait another 2-3 weeks for machines just to not give my money to a store that offers this service, thank you.

Calgarian_HomeOwn
Calgarian_HomeOwn
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

appliances

Family owned store, very helpful and informative, educational.
do not push you like the salespeople at big box stores who gets money from commissions, owner provided better deals than deals on big box even on their limited time deals.