Water Depot Stouffville

Rural r.
Rural r.
1 review Whitby, ON

IronBlaster

We live in the country, have an over 200 foot deep well and for 30 years have had to deal with iron stains and clogged water taps everywhere we had water. My friend from work also lives in the country and told me that he had hard water and hated it until he called Glenn from the Stouffville, Ontario Water Depot. He recommended that I call Glenn to see if the IronBlaster would be a good solution for us. I was really hoping that it would solve my problem when cleaning my bath tubs, toilets and sinks with harsh chemicals. I did my research on the IronBlaster and called Glenn to make an appointment for him to perform a water test. I am so glad I did. Glenn is very knowledgable on rural water systems. He explained throughly how it worked and what it will do for us. We opted to not have a water softener at this time but did have Glenn install the IronBlaster. It has almost been a month now and I am very happy to report that the iron and sulphur is no longer a problem in our water system! Once the IronBlaster was installed, we cleaned all of the tap filters, toilets and bath tubs and since then, we do not have any more iron stains and water pressure problems! I understand that after 10 years or so, there is a cartridge that needs to be replaced and I am OK with that. I wish I had known Glenn 20 years ago! Glenn's store in Stouffville, is a full service Water Depot store. He sells filtered water, filters and all the products you need to have clean, safe drinking water. Thank you Glenn!!

Thank you so much Sandra and Glenn. It was a pleasure working with you, and I am very glad you are now happy with your water.

Glenn
Water Depot Stouffville

Faiz in Stouffville
Faiz in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Water Softener

Had the water softener installed a week now and love how its changed (no chlorine). Never even had the pleasure of meeting Glen other then his colleagues but we conversed several times over the phone and its been a treat. Dave the technician came and did the install and was courteous and professional. I would recommend to friends and family.

Thank You Faiz for choosing Water Depot Stouffville for your water treatment needs. Dave will be in touch shortly fo a follow up on your system.

Kind Regards,

Glenn

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto

RO System

This review is long overdue.

Back in 2015, while living in a rental unit, we asked Glenn to come over for a quote for a RO system. Glenn came over at night when it was convenient for us. He tested the tap water, showed us the results, and provided a quote shortly after. His price is very reasonable. We were ready to proceed but our property management, due to their rental policy, disallowed such modification to our water line. We thanked Glenn for his time.

Fast forward to 2016. We bought a house. April 2016, we asked Glenn to come over for a quote for a RO system. He came over at a convenient time for us. Once again, he tested the tap water, showed us the results, and provided a quote shortly after. His price is very reasonable.

RO System was installed in May 2016. Glenn and his installer came over on time. The installation was very clean and organized. They cleaned up after themselves. System has been running very good.

Fast forward to Oct 2017. I need to have a few filters replaced.
I contacted Glenn for a quote for these filters. Price is very reasonable. His store closes at 7pm. With my work hour and a baby, there is no way I could make it to the store before 7pm. It would have the be the weekend...But Glenn informed me that he can swing by my house to drop off the filters at night. When he arrived, even though he doesn't have to, he double checked the RO system and make sure everything is in working condition. He also gave me a few advises on how to replace the filters so I would not damage the system by accident.

Glenn went beyond my expectations to quote/install/service my RO system. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a water system.

Thank you Stan. You are a valued customer of ours.

busyken
busyken
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fix MEMBRANE HOUSING

The service technician is very thorough and courteous. Glen is very efficient. There were probably a couple of connectors shouldn't get charged (they had to cut and take my membrane to their store to troubleshoot). But overall it is great experience, I would still rate this company 10/10. Highly recommended!

Thank you for your business Ken.

Jay from Whitchurch-stouffville
Jay from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Stouffville, ON

Filter replacement

Glen from Water depot is a very humble and honest guy. Every year he calls his clients himself and reminds them when it’s time for a filter replacement. This time, the water had spilled and shut the system down. Glen not only assisted me, he even provided the replacement parts at no cost. Great customer service even after the warranty ran out. I will definitely recommend Glen and his team to others.

WiseMan in Stouffville
WiseMan in Stouffville

fixed water softener and reverse osmosis system

I had a problem with my water softener and reverse osmosis system when it was installed in my new home. I called Water Depot on main street and they sent George to fix everything. George was great - very helpful - answered all my question and added carbon to my water softener because I was complaining about the clorine smell from the taps. That fixed the problem. Excellent job!

Matthew in Stouffville
Matthew in Stouffville
1 review Stouffville, ON

Water softener

service is very friendly. small town services tend to take personalized services very seriously. When I go there, they know you by name. This is a place where you feel like you have a connection.

A T Stouffville
A T Stouffville
6 reviews Stouffville, ON

Replace Softener

Had problem with my old water softener... Called Water Depot and they had my water tested in place, found the solution and offered good product... Totally happy with new Softener as it reduced my salt consumption to less than half and better water quality... Professional Installation service...

More about Water Depot Stouffville

WATER TREATMENT INCLUDING SOFTENERS, IRON FILTERS, UV DISINFECTION. UFILL YOUR OWN JUG WATER TABLE