Budget Blinds

Budget Blinds
403-207-1886
Calgary
AB

Great overall experience. Sales rep was pleasant, professional and knew all the products very well. Installer showed up on time and did a perfect job. Budget Blinds provides excellent value for your money.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New Blinds for Livingroom

We were very pleased with the job that Budget Blinds did. From start to finish everything was done on time and cost. We are extremely happy with the blinds which were mainly to keep the afternoon sun from heating up the living room which it has done perfectly. Great job, Thank you!

We are very pleased to be able to help out with your heat issue. Thank you for choosing Budget Blinds!

Laurie from Calgary
Laurie from Calgary

Window Coverings

This review is kind of like a fairy tale... VERY happily ever after. I have been in my home 5 years and just recently decided to get window coverings. I reviewed all the companies on HomeStars as well as google and other sites, and Budget Blinds had the second best rating (sorry but had to be honest) but almost all of the reviews were excellent. The top rated one required you to go into their business first which was honestly the other side of the city. I sent an email to BudgetBlinds to inquire about the process and got a call back first thing in the morning. I didn't get her name but she was so helpful and kind. They had a person booked to come to my place later that morning. I was really impressed with that option as opposed to driving across town and trying to use pictures on my phone. The in home consult is to me a life saver. You can see how things look in the light, with your furniture etc and how well they block or don't block the light - whichever you are needing. The consultant showed up a couple hours earlier than expected but that was ok. My place just wasn't quite as ready as I had wanted. She had another appointment and told me she would email me later with the quote, which she did, and I was done. yay. I ran into a couple neighbors and told them I was getting window coverings and they told me to call Dan at BudgetBlinds and then raved about the awesome service they got... and how their order came in earlier than planned. I told them I didn't get Dan, but looking back I wish that I had. My experience with the consultant was not good. I had a really tough time getting a hold of them and my emails were either not replied to or replied over a week later. I was told my order would be here in 3-5 weeks and at the end of week 5 I sent another email. No response. I called the office and they were quite helpful but couldn't tell me where my order was. Long story short I got the pleasure of dealing with Crystal. She is a dream. She did absolutely everything she could to track down my order, It was another 2 or 3 weeks before I got my order but I did get it. Julien came out to install and what a lovely person. He was so careful and patient and cleaned up every little speck when he was done. My cat was a little sad because they would have loved the box but Julien made it disappear. He showed me how they worked and even went back out to his truck and got a steamer to make them look even prettier. There was an issue with one set and Crystal made it right without hesitation. I had expected a battle but it was a 'no questions asked' 'can do' 'we will make it right' like I have never seen before. What could have been a really awful experience ended up one of pure bliss. I sure don't hear those stories very often. This franchise really does care about the customer and their reputation like none other I have ever encountered. Well done Crystal! Very well done. Sincerest thank you.

Thank you Laurie for taking the time to provide such an honest and detailed review of your experience with our team at Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane! We are a company that prides itself on ensuring top quality service and, as you experienced, we'll do our best to rectify any situation. We hope to always be your first choice in custom window coverings! Thank you!
Jessica & Dan Martinez

anitatiwari
anitatiwari

Living room

Amazing experience with budget line
We got blinds for the living room from Mr. Imtiaz and Razia in December 2017. They were very friendly and gave us very good option for blinds. Last week I accidentally broke the blinds . They honoured their policy of No question asked and fixed the problem.after sales service was even better . I was very touched by their professionalism.veey very happy and definitely I will use them again.

Hi Anita , thanks for giving us the opportunity to work on your window coverings project and thanks for taking time to review us . cheers Imtiaz

StephC in Ottawa
StephC in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent Experience all Around!

We have nothing but great things to say about our experience working with Shelley and the team at Budget Blinds in Ottawa! Shelley made repeated visits on short notice and was instrumental in helping us select blinds and shades for our new home. Everything was installed on time and while there were a couple of hiccups with our order, Shelley and Mike were quick to respond to our concerns, make a simple swap, and ensure our satisfaction. The blinds and shades look and work great! We are very happy we decided to go with Shelley and the Budget Blinds team:)

vj.peram
vj.peram

Kitchen renovations

The materials were ordered appropriately and installed. Looks very neat and enjoying the product. Excellent customer service.

Thanks for choosing us for your window covering needs Vijay !.

Francesca from Pickering
Francesca from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Shutters

Thank you so much Razia and Imityaz for the wonderful job on our shutters. You both were such a pleasure to work with and we appreciate your kindness throughout the process. Prices were very competitive and affordable.

Hi Francesca ,
thanks for your kind words and for taking time to review us ! Your project was a unique one and we are glad that it came out as planned. regards Imtiaz

Sherri  in Nepean
Sherri in Nepean

Beautiful Product , Excellent Service

Shelley is fantastic! She suggested elegant blinds for both my living room and dining room. Her advice was invaluable from a functional perspective but also in helping me choose the best color, fabric and style. I felt very comfortable working with her and trusting her advice. I am very happy with the final result. They shades are elegant and at the same time allow natural light to come into the room. Shelley is professional, knowledgeable about the products, knowledgeable about the industry and the installation process. As a result, I felt I could trust her recommendation. The installation was flawless and overall it was a great experience!!

Dear Sherri,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is our goal to to make sure our customers are happy with the products from a functional and aesthetically pleasing perspective for many years to come. And I am thrilled that we met that goal with you. It was such a pleasure working with you!
Best Regards
Shelley
Design Consultant

Corinne  in Ottawa
Corinne in Ottawa

Bedroom Shades

I was very happy with the service especially the booking service. Process was easy, friendly staff and quality merchandise. Have dealt with previous companies who never even returned my calls. Shelley was easy to work with and gave wonderful suggestions.

Hi Corinne,
Thank you so much for your kind words and review. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your Vadain Roman shades. They were the perfect solution for the soft fabric look you wanted. Especially in your Master bedroom with the large window. It was a pleasure helping select your window covering. We do strive to provide customers with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment and enjoy them for years to come.
Best Regards,
Shelley

More about Budget Blinds

HIGH STYLE. EXPERT SERVICE. NO-SURPRISES PRICE. NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED WARRANTY.

We’re the largest custom window covering company in North America, celebrating our 25th anniversary, and that means more buying power, and more choices in styles of blinds, shades, shutters, draperies, including innovative products like motorization and smart home automation. Budget Blinds gives you a very exclusive combination of design-driven products, expert service, no-surprises pricing, and our no-questions-asked warranty: the best in the business.

With Budget Blinds, you don’t lift a finger. We bring the store to you and take care of it all, measure and install. And our no-surprises pricing means you get an upfront price that is a custom fit for you. Why would you ever DIY? We believe everyone at every budget deserves style and service. And that’s a beautiful place to be. Contact your locally owned Budget Blinds Style Consultant today to start planning your next window coverings project.