HomeStars  >  Blinds Cleaning & Repairing in Maple Ridge  >  Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane

Reviews for Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane

anitatiwari
anitatiwari

Living room

Amazing experience with budget line
We got blinds for the living room from Mr. Imtiaz and Razia in December 2017. They were very friendly and gave us very good option for blinds. Last week I accidentally broke the blinds . They honoured their policy of No question asked and fixed the problem.after sales service was even better . I was very touched by their professionalism.veey very happy and definitely I will use them again.

StephC in Ottawa
StephC in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent Experience all Around!

We have nothing but great things to say about our experience working with Shelley and the team at Budget Blinds in Ottawa! Shelley made repeated visits on short notice and was instrumental in helping us select blinds and shades for our new home. Everything was installed on time and while there were a couple of hiccups with our order, Shelley and Mike were quick to respond to our concerns, make a simple swap, and ensure our satisfaction. The blinds and shades look and work great! We are very happy we decided to go with Shelley and the Budget Blinds team:)

vj.peram
vj.peram

Kitchen renovations

The materials were ordered appropriately and installed. Looks very neat and enjoying the product. Excellent customer service.

Thanks for choosing us for your window covering needs Vijay !.

Francesca from Pickering
Francesca from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Shutters

Thank you so much Razia and Imityaz for the wonderful job on our shutters. You both were such a pleasure to work with and we appreciate your kindness throughout the process. Prices were very competitive and affordable.

Hi Francesca ,
thanks for your kind words and for taking time to review us ! Your project was a unique one and we are glad that it came out as planned. regards Imtiaz

Sherri  in Nepean
Sherri in Nepean

Beautiful Product , Excellent Service

Shelley is fantastic! She suggested elegant blinds for both my living room and dining room. Her advice was invaluable from a functional perspective but also in helping me choose the best color, fabric and style. I felt very comfortable working with her and trusting her advice. I am very happy with the final result. They shades are elegant and at the same time allow natural light to come into the room. Shelley is professional, knowledgeable about the products, knowledgeable about the industry and the installation process. As a result, I felt I could trust her recommendation. The installation was flawless and overall it was a great experience!!

Dear Sherri,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is our goal to to make sure our customers are happy with the products from a functional and aesthetically pleasing perspective for many years to come. And I am thrilled that we met that goal with you. It was such a pleasure working with you!
Best Regards
Shelley
Design Consultant

Corinne  in Ottawa
Corinne in Ottawa

Bedroom Shades

I was very happy with the service especially the booking service. Process was easy, friendly staff and quality merchandise. Have dealt with previous companies who never even returned my calls. Shelley was easy to work with and gave wonderful suggestions.

Hi Corinne,
Thank you so much for your kind words and review. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your Vadain Roman shades. They were the perfect solution for the soft fabric look you wanted. Especially in your Master bedroom with the large window. It was a pleasure helping select your window covering. We do strive to provide customers with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment and enjoy them for years to come.
Best Regards,
Shelley

cmcmobile
cmcmobile

Blinds install / consultations

Great job! - Berk provided us with good advice and we are very happy with our install.
We would recommend this product and installer.
The colour and system works very well.
Thanks very much.

Thank you so much for the glowing review Christian! It was a pleasure working with you, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience!

Rhonda from OSGOODE
Rhonda from OSGOODE
4 reviews , ON

Terrible Service

I purchased a blind from Budget Blinds in 2016. It broke within 6 months. We made repeated calls to Budget Blinds and each time we were told someone would call us, but no one ever did. So the blind remained broken. Now, over 2 years later I received a call from a collection company claiming I owed Budget Blinds money - I do not. I had to pay the amount to the collection company or it would have gone against my credit score. So now I have had to order the cheque from my bank to prove that I paid the amount in full in 2016. I never once received an invoice or call that I had not paid the bill. If they had ever returned our calls about the repair to the blind they could have mentioned that they thought I owed them money. Do not deal with this company - save yourself the hassle and get a company that will provide you with blinds that actually work.

Dear Rhonda,

We are sorry you had an issue with the valance on your blind.

Our records indicate that we came to your home shortly after installation to repair one return on your valance. The blind itself was functioning well. We received one additional phone message on April 17, 2016 indicating the valance return had come off again. We returned your call leaving a message asking you to contact us to set up a time to do the repair. We are unaware of any further calls you made to our office.

The account balance was to be paid at the time of installation, and according to our records continued to be outstanding until last week. If our records are incorrect we will immediately provide a refund of the additional payment collected and any costs incurred with a heartfelt apology.

We have an excellent customer service reputation, which we continue to work hard to maintain. Your 5 year ‘No Questions Asked’ warranty and lifetime warranty on mechanical parts are still in effect, and we would be happy to deal with all repair issues now and in the future.

Best regards,

Lynne O’Neil
Owner
Budget Blinds Ottawa

Melody in Calgary
Melody in Calgary

Exactly what I’d hoped for

Max met with me to for a consultation and made everything easy. She did all the measurements, made suggestions, and advised on fabric choices. After a few follow up emails, we finalized the job and my new blinds were ordered. They were ready a few weeks later and it was easy to make an appointment for installation. Julien was courteous and speedy with installation. He explained the functions and precautions of my new blinds clearly. We are so happy with our new blinds. We feel like we just had a facelift done on our home.

Wow Melody, thank you! We love sharing feedback like this with our staff and we're thrilled to hear how happy you are! Enjoy your home's facelift!! ?

More about Budget Blinds of West Calgary and Cochrane

Looking for window coverings? Not sure where to start?!
Budget Blinds is the largest window covering operation across North America with over 900 locations. We are all individually owned and operated but because of our size, we can offer a large selection with EXCLUSIVE products and warranties, and best of all - Competitive Pricing!
Have us in for a Complimentary In-Home Consultation where we will take you through your options and answer any questions you may have.
Click on our website link to learn more about our team and who you will be working with!
Some products we carry: blinds, shades, shutters, window film, drapery, and more!

Blinds Cleaning & Repairing, Shutters & Blinds, Drapery & Curtains, Interior Design, and Interior Decorators
BLINDS SHUTTERS SHADES CURTAINS/DRAPES WINDOW COVERINGS WINDOW FILM/TINT SCREENS ACCESSORIES
Virtual Decorator, Free Consultation with Style Consultant, Professional Measuring, Installation, Temporary Shades,
Draper Inc, Horizons, Lafayette, MaxxMar, Mera, Mores Textiles (Bece, Vadain), Norman, ODL, Orion, Phase II, Rowley, Shade-O-Matic (Latour), Signature Series
Cellular, Drapery, Pleated, Horizontals, Faux/Composite and Real Wood, Muranos, Roller Shades, Roman Shades, Aluminum Blinds, Vertical Shades, Panel Tracks, Cordless (Child Friendly), Top-down/bottom-up,
Motorization, Exterior/Interior Shades, Enclosed Blinds, Faux Iron, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving
Visa/Mastercard/Cheques/Cash
Prepaid Contractor Licence, Cochrane & Calgary Business Licence
BBB
Budget Blinds' EXCLUSIVE 5-Year No Questions Asked Warranty on Signature Series Products. Life-Time