Tegano Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Tegano Roofing Ltd

Marven in Ottawa
Marven in Ottawa

Roof

Amazing work done on our roof by Tegano Roofing. The crew replaced our shingles, installed an ice shield and drip edge, and got the job done quickly with quality, while adding a bit of modernness to our older home. I highly recommend them for your roofing needs.

Brian
Brian

Leak assessment

John was able to come and asses my roofing issue the same day I called. He determined the problem and recommended a solution outside of his scope of work. He was able to refer a local eavestrough company who was also very helpful.

Sara in Ottawa
Sara in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Emergency roof repair

Woke up on Saturday morning to the sound of water dripping. Started making phone calls with little success until I contacted Tegano roofing. They were prompt to respond. They were able to come and do the repairs quickly despite it being a rainy Saturday morning. Very kind, courteous and helpful. Recommend them highly.

Very Happy with my Roof

Tegano Roofing put on my roof five years ago. It still looks great and there have been no issues at all. I would highly recommend John and his team.

Roof repair

On top of being impressed with the work. I was totally impressed when they checked with us later to assure our satisfaction.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof replacement

Very good work was done on time and was professional. My roof looks amazing with top quality materials and a very good warranty I don’t need to worry about my roof for a very long time. Thanks again

Anthony D. in Ottawa
Anthony D. in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

John and his crew provided excellent, high-quality work at a competitive price. I would not hesitate to recommend his company to anyone looking for top notch results done on time, within the quoted price and leave a clean work site.

Lancaster from Ottawa
Lancaster from Ottawa

New roof

I'm a senior citizen and was completely satisfied with Tegano Roofing and Tony. They are honest and answered all of my questions and any concerns I had. They did a fantastic job and suggested a colour that would match my brick. My house looks even better! Excellent customer service and knowledge.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

z from Ottawa
z from Ottawa

Roof

Tegano roofing doesn't stand by their work. Tony & John take short cuts, don't offer good customer service and deliver poor results, resulting in leaky roofs. Don't use this roofer.

More about Tegano Roofing Ltd

Tegano Roofing LTD. has been a premier Ottawa roofing company since 1967, specializing in residential roofing. Continuing as a family-owned business, the Tegano brothers and their team of expert roofing contractors are committed to delivering the best in customer service and high-quality roofing. Visit TeganoRoofing. com Ottawa Roofing & Roof ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Ottawa?