3639 Manchester Road SE Calgary AB T2G3Z7

Reviews for Byron's Plumbing Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Improve efficiency with boiler for infloor heat and hot water

Our family had recently employed BRYON’S PLUMBING - CALGARY to install a very complicated two boilers/hot water/in-floor heating and garage air-flow heating in their home in Springbank, Calgary. The installation was superbly completed with great care.

In our home in Cochrane, we were in need of a new hot-water system and the need to reconfigure home water during our times in summer and winter when we were away. We wanted the outside sprinkler system to function in the summer, the in-floor heating to be separately controlled at all times and to be able to safely shut-off in-house water when required.

Bryon’s Plumbing provided us with a high-efficiency Bosch, wall-mounted boiler, extensive copper fittings and piping and proper venting to the outside. Appropriate water plumbing within our home was also completed. Bryon’s Plumbing provided careful overall planning of the project, selection of a quality boiler and pumps, well designed and completed copper work and excellent re-planning of our water delivery to fulfil our home needs.

The installation of this intricate system was most efficient, careful and was of superior workmanship. The care and attention to provide us with an advanced hot-water system, basement in-floor heating and simple control of our inside/outside water needs for all season was outstanding.

We strongly endorse BRYON’S PLUMBING for thoughtful planning and careful installation of our home hot-water system and overall home water supplies.

Exchange Valve issue

Pricey, had to have plumber back but nothing he could do. I paid for that visit and would have appreciated it if they would have reviewed issue on phone to avoid extra charge.

Tracye  in Calgary
Tracye in Calgary

Leak issue from fridge

403-531-0500
3639 Manchester Road SE
Calgary
AB
T2G3Z7

I havent received the invoice yet but will be charged for travel time and 1/2 hour work. I had a leak from my fridge and assumed it would be the water line. But when STEVE from Byrons came out (and he arrived within 1/2 hr of me calling on the issue) not only did he help pull out my fridge but my stove as well as thats is where the water had gone.. He was professional and answered all my questions. The issue was solved quickly (I need a new fridge) but I would most certainly use them again on plumbing or furnace repair / replacement.

New hot water tank

They installed a new hot water tank and hooked it up incorrectly. It leaked all over the basement and ruined my flooring. They refused to pay for the damage or come back and fix it. I would strongly recommend you do not use this company

Mike from Calgary
Mike from Calgary

Water Tank replacement

403-531-0500
3639 Manchester Road SE
Calgary
AB
T2G3Z7

I had a water tank go over the weekend, it was a Bradford White Model with 2 yrs left on warranty, they walked me through a way to deal with it over the weekend and they were there first thing Monday morning and replaced for a mere 107 dollars and I now have a warranty good until 2023. Great quick and efficient service and took the old tank away. I will use them again. Thanks for saving me 1100 dollars

Mike it was great to be able to provide you with our out standing customer service. This is one of the reasons Byron's has been in business for over 35 years

vicky from Calgary
vicky from Calgary

Fixing a faucet

Extremely costly: it could cost you $350 - $500 for a small repair like fixing a faucet, service is ok if you don't mind the cost,their schedule is not flexible either, bad choice any ways for us

jlalady @ capitol hill
J. .

Plumbing

I had tub taps installed and the toilet fixed (new insides and new connection from the tank to the shut off). Sevice was quick, on time and at a reasonable cost. Plumber was helpful and prompt. I would use the service again, they were recommended by a friend..

nikhila mukono   cranston se
nikhila mukono cranston se
1 review Timbo, AR

plumbing and water system

they installed a tankless system and had to re pipe it after a year and they should have done there homework before they did it. and now it dosent work as it should.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?