Arrow Paving Ltd

Reviews for Arrow Paving Ltd

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Terrible work

I have never been so disappointed in my life. Our neighbour contracted these people to resurface the mutual drive after construction on their house. They did half the work. Blamed us for not telling them what was to be done, even though our neighbour had explained everything to them. Clearly they sought to take advantage of us. Never use them

Resurfaced entire front steps- smooth and stunning

David came to the door a consummate gentleman. He explained all his findings clearly and in diagram form and came at the problem from an engineer's perspective rather than as a regular contractor. He was able to assess the damage and further help prevent it with extra measures to ward off excess water. He was kind and easy to communicate with and did the job in less days than he said he would (1 vs. 2). He came personally to oversee the work and when one thing was missing, fixed it immediately! David is great! Pleasure to work with.

Gina from Toronto
Gina from Toronto

Patio Upgrade

I met with David on May 9, 2016. My patio is 900 sq that with slabs of 2 ft x 2 ft that needed realigning & flower beds that needed new borders. David impressed us with his professionalism & experience that we decided to hire him. He said the job would be done within 2 days & he came on May 11 along with his crew And the work was done to perfection by May 13 as promised. From removing slabs, to discarding all trash, new wood delivered, old wood removed Everything was flawless. David & his crew work excellent together and are experienced perfectionists. We are extremely happy with Arrow Paving & would choose them again for future services. Thank you David & crew.

Ron  in Oshawa
Ron in Oshawa

driveway asphalt

had Arrow Paving tear up @ redo driveway before the sale of house in Toronto , the workers showed up on time , dug up my driveway , put down new stone , then apply the proper grade asphalt .
the workers then tidied up by sweeping and hosing the finished area making the finished product look like a million bucks , i couldn't have been more pleased with the way every thing was handled,
was approached next day by neighbor who asked for Arrows number
then contacted Arrow to have work done to their driveways with the same impressions left for them.
coudos to ARROW PAVING

Joe Weidinger in Etobicoke
Joe Weidinger in Etobicoke

Paving and stone and concrete work

Under stressful tenant conditions Arrow Paving crew paved our apartment building lot very professionally and thickness layers better than quoted. Parking spots where paint with numbers prior to tenants returning to their spot each evening. Job was finished ahead of schedule . Excellent job.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Paving and Flagstone.

I had Arrow paving do all my work in my properties and my house.
did a great job and on time.
they did the parking lot in my apartment building many years ago and I had no problem with the paving they did even till this day, did the catch basin in my commercial property and the landscaping at my house.
very trusting and I recommend them. Five Star!!!!!

Albert

Daphoman
Daphoman

Driveway and front porch/steps

The owner was very confident and talk a great game when he gave us the estimate. The work was done as scheduled, but he did not provide the stones he promised since the stone provider were out of stock. Job was completed and looked good. However a few months later some grout was coming undone and a guy came to fix it after we called them several tiems. He did an extremely poor patching job and they refuse to come back and fix it. Called several times and he promised several times but always failed to do it. He does not listen to talks over you as you try to reason with him. Do not hire this company.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Don Mills?