Don't give them job to do, this person will take your money and never going to show up for unfinished work. We had our kitchen cabinets custom made by Amco kitchens and the quality of the finish was awful. Within a year the paint was wearing and chipping off so we took the majority of the doors and drawers back. They painted them again and charged us for the job saying it was normal wear. Shortly after the repaint the same thing happened again. We are now getting quotes to refinish our cabinets again. Our kitchen is only 5 years old. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Very unprofessional people,don't know their job.
Poor Workmanship. Delayed the project by more than 8 weeks. The owner would not return phone calls to repair damaged cabinets. I am not sure how some of the reviewers have positive experience working with this team
baldev the owner is a smart, meticulous businessman. He supplied & installed all my kitchens in accordance with the timelines discussed & had no problems with any of the kitchens. i have referred him many times & will continue to use his company again. thank you for your service. Regards Evelyn Cahoon
Amco Kitchen Cabinets did a fantastic job at installing my amazingly beautiful new kitchen. While they were removing my old kitchen they made sure to be careful of thier surroundings.In addition they cleaned up as much as they could before they installed my new kitchen. Of course there was still a mess but that was expected , cleaning up the rest was the least I could do for the incridilbe job they did.When I was looking for a kitchen cabinet factory, Amco kitchen cabinets really cought my eye.They were extremmly friendly, they walked me through all of the expenses unlike the other compalnies that just rushed through all of the important things.They gave me great suggestions on what kitchen would look good in my home.I was truly a valued costumer.I strongly suggest you also chosse Amco kitchen cabients.I guarantee you that it will be worth every penny.
I have read the other comment, and I am shocked. I had the opposite experience with this company. I have had my main kitchen removed and installed by amco kitchen, and it was a smooth and hassle free experience. Me and my wife went to many kithcen cabinet factories and recieved many estimates. We finally decided to narrow the choice between amco & another company in brampton. The other company was cheaper by 100 dollars, but they seemed very sketchy and they kept pressuring us to install a kitchen from them. We decided to go to amco becuase they had a decent show room, and the owner laid out the costs for us, hassle free. They also provided us with good suggestions and tips (as I wasn't a professional when it comes to kitchen cabinets) When they came into our home, they removed the old cabinets efficiently, and cleaned up as they went. When they installed the kitchen, it looked beautiful, it changed the whole look of my house. I am now looking forward to adding a backsplash to add the cherry ontop. However I highly recommend this company, good prices, beautiful cabinets, and really good service.
Recently our kitchen and bathroom cabinets and countertops were upgraded by AMCO Kitchens. The cabinets and the cabinet-doors quality appears to be good. Granite countertops were installed by a subcontractor. The quality of countertops and its installation is very good.
However the quality of workmanship in removing the old cabinets and installing new ones was quite bad.
1) They basically forced their way causing damage while removing the old cabinets and installing the new ones. They damaged the walls of both the washrooms with deep scratches. They also broke plumbing pipes at two locations in one of the bathrooms.
2) We had agreed with AMCO that they will provide a licensed plumber for the job at no additional cost to us. They did provide a plumber who did both the bathroom installations, but not the kitchen. And, they charged us $300 extra for the plumbing material. Their work did not meet the commercial building (condos) code and had to be redone by a licensed plumber. I had to hire a plumber costing us additional $320 + material to do the kitchen and redo the bathrooms. The new plumber not only did an excellent job for a decent price, he was honest, polite and very clean. He was a pleasure to work with. I have given him an excellent review.
3) Every time AMCO worked in our condo they left mess behind for us to clean.
4) They left many lose ends without completely finishing the job. Requests to provide a finishing touch were met with the excuse that they were very busy and they will come to have look at later date.
5) The valance under the cabinets was neither properly mitered nor properly levelled.
6) Caulking at the bottom of the kitchen cabinets was left partially undone. And, no caulking was done in the bathrooms.
7) The kitchen cabinet between the fridge and the stove was left with uncovered holes on both sides at the bottom.
8) A corner panel wasn’t properly aligned with the wall.
9) The cabinet doors were left unaligned.
10) One of the front panels on a lower kitchen cabinet was left unstapled.