B & M Upholstery & Drapery

karen in Vegreville
karen in Vegreville
1 review Edmonton, AB

Vintage Chairs Reupholstered and Wood Painted

I am totally satisfied with my two revamped occasional chairs. Ben and Mojgan were very helpful and kind professionals. My chairs are so beautiful and the workmanship superb. Selection of fabric choices was huge and the cost reasonable for work done.

Private User reviews , AB

Custom Drapes and blinds installed throughout home

Hired this company to do large living room windows as well as our entire lower floor including 2 bedrooms. Looks amazing, I’m very pleased!! Was given many options, was installed professionally. I get constant compliments from guests on my window treatments!! Highly recommended!! Thank you so much B&M!!

More about B & M Upholstery & Drapery

Our workroom provides services for all kind of Window treatments, Custom made furniture & Re_ Upholstery and Installation for Interior designers &Home owners in Edmonton, AB and Surrounding area.
Looking for Upholsterers pros in Edmonton?