King Street Spas & Pool Supplies

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
125 King E Bowmanville ON
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Bowmanville  >  King Street Spas & Pool Supplies

Reviews for King Street Spas & Pool Supplies

1 review Bowmanville, ON

King st garbage

NEVER deal with king st pools.. they closed my pool last year and when I go to open it, I noticed a basket from my filter missing and they left parts on top of my A/c unit all winter ! When I called and talked to Gerard (or Gerald ) he tells me it’s not his problem ! So now I’m stuck putting out money for a part they took! I call back upset and the same guy tells me to f$ck off! STAY AWAY!!!

Kyleestewart in Newcastle
Kyleestewart in Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Gerard at king street pools

I have never left a review in my life but something has to be said.... Gerard is the manager of King Street Pools. His staff are all young girls who were actually very nice and helpful during these issues but they have no respect for him... I can see why and don't blame them. My husband and I ordered a solar blanket and reel kit in May 2016. When everything came in we got our family together to help but the solar reel up and blanket on. We got a used box and some parts were missing.... Bring it back to the store, he rummages through all the other boxes and no box has this part. We are told they will get one for us, they will get it made if they have to (apparently the product was discontinued) . July rolls around, still no solar blanket on our pool. King street pools ignores my phone calls, I have to call private number. Still no piece, it will be here Tuesday, Thursday, oh it's here!, oops no it's not..... I delivered a baby in April and had to make 15 + trips and 25+ phone calls to this place all summer. August comes.... We still can't use anything. My point is, Gerard is full of empty promises and when he screws up he hides. The worst service we have ever dealt with in our life. Please, do not go to this business. Nothing but a headache.