Prairie Pest Control

Review for Prairie Pest Control

DrP
DrP

Pest Control

Prairie pest control came to our home and sprayed it for pine beetles, saying their work was under warranty. When the beetles returned within 2 weeks we asked them to come back. I called the owner who disagreed with me about the terms of the warranty, and claimed he had notes from our earlier conversation about what we had agreed. When I asked him to send a copy of these notes, he swore at me and told me not to call me back. Do NOT go with this company unless you want poor workmanship and verbal abuse.