Accurate Lock & Safe Co Ltd

Nonni in Surrey
Nonni in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Break in repair

I was broken into and they came and replaced my lock with a better one quickly. Friendly and knowlegable. They made me feel safer and made it harder o get into again.

John from Vancouver
John from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Reno

I just moved into a new home and needed the piece of mind that new locks would provide. They were the first group that I found when doing a search. I was pleased with the results and would recommend.

Norma in Surrey
Norma in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Lock replacement

I just moved into a new home and needed to get locks changed as well as add some new locks on certain doors of the house. The person the came out in a timely manner to change the locks was professional and helpful and gave good tips on ways to save money and best way to do things. I will definitely use the company's services again.