Pro Gas & Heating

13708 63B Avenue Langley BC V2Y 2G3

Reviews for Pro Gas & Heating

1 review Surrey, BC

Promised for 5 tears warrant but declined after first year

I dealt with ProGas and Heating Services and paid $600 on oct 2016 just for repair
Last year they said they will come later for duct cleaning but they never showed up
This year they called but I said not needed this year while they started saying other things as random calls were your warranty will cancelled etc. I never paid attention as I did not remember who did the service last year
As our furnace stopped working this year I called them they said the warranty is cancelled even it is only 1 year and they promised for 5 year
And they have our conversation recorded and never asked for consent that their calls are recorded

krystal polson in Surrey
krystal polson in Surrey
2 reviews SURREY, BC

furnace service

I had moved into my new townhouse and needed to have the furnace serviced prior to using it. They were very professional and prompt. I will definatley use them again.