Barrie Garden Centre

Katie from Barrie
Katie from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

flowers

i bought a lot of flowers here as well as a tree a few years ago and they stay a live for a long time and were very healthy upon purchase

dilligaf6661
dilligaf6661
2 reviews Angus, ON

garden art

Excellent choice of garden art and planting materials, for all budget types. Nice variety of plants and trees. Excellent arrangement of planting materials that improved our curb appeal. Wide variety of fish for the water features as well.

yahoo
yahoo
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Trees for property

I bought 3 fruit trees for the back yard and a Japanese Maple tree from this location. The Japanese Maple is doing great, is survived the cold Barrie winter. One of three fruit trees was a cherry tree. Unfortunately that one did not survive the winter. The fallowing year I took it back to the store with a receipt and they did a refund without for that tree.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Garden Landscaping

I perches stones for my new garden that was located in the front yard. The selection of the stone is fair depending when the shipment comes in. I went there a few times to find the nice stones. The store delivered the stones to me house for aprox $50. I was happy withe the store as the staff are very helpful. I recommend this store to other people.

More about Barrie Garden Centre

Botanix is a leading full service garden centre. From design to install we have the best staff to help you. We have an extensive selection of unique and hard to find plant material and garden décor. With over 1000 varieties of perennials, annuals, trees and shrubs you will find what ...