Benco Concrete

Lgould in Kitchener
Lgould in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Exposed Aggregate driveway and patio

I had several quotes from companies and decided to go with Benco Concrete for a number of reasons. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable about the various types of finishes and explained the process in detail. You could tell he cared about the quality of his work and making sure I would be satisfied. His pricing was very reasonable as well. He didn’t rush or pressure me into making a decision. I felt confident that they would do the best job and they did. They were on time, the workers were very polite and they made sure my property was left clean. The quality of the job was great!! I would recommend them to anyone. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Bruce Mc in Waterloo
Bruce Mc in Waterloo
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Patio replacement

This is a challenge from the point of view that the work quality was decent but communication was a challenge. The job started a couple months late and the owner Sheldon kept saying it was because of a wet spring / summer. It's true we did have that but we kept asking when they were coming and he was always a while getting back to us and not very committed. No one can control the weather but when you are getting into 8 weeks late it goes a long way to talk to your clients about getting scheduled. I used to be in the commercial construction business and ran into a lot of trades that were like Benco. Good work, good staff but not so good at the admin / customer relations side. The work was well done and the crew were polite so we are happy with that. It's just too bad the communication was such an effort. If you go with them you should get a good job just try and build something in the contract to say MUST be completed by a certain date.