Beaver Hardwood Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Calgary AB T2Z 0R1
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Calgary  >  Beaver Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Beaver Hardwood Flooring

anita from Calgary
anita from Calgary

Repair hardwood floors

Richard's team did an amazing job repairing the damage that was done on my hardwood floors. The dents were removed and the matching was perfect. I would recommend him for all hardwood floor work.

Thank you for the nice review! It was our pleasure.

Linda and Gerry in Calgary
Linda and Gerry in Calgary

Refinish, install and recent repair

We had our floors done by Richard 2 years ago, in 2014. I didn’t know of Homestars back then, so I am writing this review now. The original hardwood floors in the living room and dining room were put in in 1967. Richard and his team refinished the floors. He also laid new matching wood down the hall and into the three bedrooms. We went away for a week while the job was being done. When I arrived home, I was so pleased with the beauty of the hardwood floors. The wood grain stood out like never before. The new floors matched the old ones perfectly. Recently, we damaged an area of the living room floor. We called Richard and he came right over. Unfortunately, it wasn’t a quick fix, we needed to have the floor sanded and re coated. Richard worked around our schedule and the repair was complete in a very timely fashion. I recommend Richard whenever I can. He is skilled, personable, honest, trustworthy, and hardworking. Hiring Richard is about purchasing quality workmanship and peace of mind.

We try our best with every floor to make each job go as easy as possible. Renovations and expense and tedious, so we try to make it as painless as possible

Pam from Calgary
Pam from Calgary

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

We heavily damaged our hardwood floor by sanding it poorly ourselves (stupid way to save money). When I almost gave up on the ugly floor and approached Alberta Hardwood Flooring Ltd. for new replacement, Larry recommended Richard to me. Although they are super busy, they still manage to squeeze out time to visit my house within a coupe of days and completed the refinishing project within 12 hours. When I got back from work, I wast stunned by the beautiful floor that they brought back alive. Thank you all so much! I love the floor!!!

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Scotts from South Calgary
Scotts from South Calgary

Repair and Refinish Hardwood Floor

Richard from Beaver Hardwood was recommended to me by another company once they heard of my plight. The previous contractor we hired to do our floors did such a horrible job that we had to hire someone else to repair the damages and to make it right. We wanted white floors and the bad contractor had painted our floors white with Pool paint of all things! And used primer as the main white as well, so there were various shades of white and he also left all kinds of dirt in the varnish. Anyways, Richard totally helped me out and made everything right. He sanded down and away all the ugly paint and stained my floors a beautiful brown. And we are so very happy with the result. The workmanship he and his workers did were wonderful. I was very very pleased with the result. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Richard and his company for any Hardwood flooring needs.

It was a tough job but the end result was great. Well worth the hard work.

More about Beaver Hardwood Flooring

Established in 2004. AAA rating with the BBB. We use Bona, Loba, and Woca products. We specialize in restoring hardwood floors of all species.