Reena Fabric Saree Centre Ltd

Review for Reena Fabric Saree Centre Ltd

Val from Calgary
Val from Calgary

silk fabric

I purchased some expensive silk pieces. When I got them home I discovered that the cutting of the material was crooked leaving me with less then the amount I needed. I took it into the store and met with hostility and the refusal to recut appropriate pieces. I was also told that no one in the fabric industry cuts straight or a bit over with slippery fabrics to ensure the customer gets what they paid for. It has been my experience that every other fabric store does in fact do this. I spent my money for nothing and would advise anyone shopping at this store to be wary and make sure you are getting the measurements needed as the owners do not feel inclined to honor their mistakes.