Bob Robinson & Son Construction

Christy H
Christy H
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Sewage Leak under House

Sewage was backing up due to clogged drainage under my house. I called Enercare where I have plumbing insurance. Their contractor took a quick look and advised that I needed the "Big Guns" to come in and fix it. Thinking that this would now take days to fix, to my surprise, their outside contractors came to my aid within 2 hours. Bob Robinson & Sons to the rescue! A very friendly gentleman named Shaun arrived. He very confidently took charge of the situation, asking very precise questions and advised me of what he would need to do (without "mansplaining").
I cannot tell you how nice it feels when someone talks to you like a human. To all of the "Shauns'" out there, thank you again.
Within a short time, my plumbing was fixed. If I ever have a big plumbing project, my first call will be to Bob Robinson & Son. No-one ever wants to deal with plumbing problems, but if this is the service you get when you do??? Bring it on!!!

Jennifer from Mississauga
Jennifer from Mississauga

Site regrading & drainage, added parking lot & more

I always get multiple quotes when starting a job with a contractor. After meeting with Bob (the son part of Bob & Son) there was no further question of who we would use. The interaction was professional, comprehensive, and he addressed issues I had not even thought of.

We had a fairly large job, and needed to meet a tight deadline in order to be prepared for an event on site. The company got the work done within the time frame requested, going above and beyond the call of duty in many cases and assisting us with various small tasks that needed to be done on site, without charging more than the original quote. Cannot thank Bob and his team enough, and we certainly intend to use them in the future.