End Of The Roll

Reviews for End Of The Roll

Homeowner888 in Toronto
Homeowner888 in Toronto

Over 2 months waiting for defective carpet replacement

I had carpet replaced in the basement of my house and stairs. I wasn't impressed with being given information and then being told something different later, such as the installation date, price and warranty, but ... The installer did a good job, but there was a large piece that looked very different from the rest. It was determined as a defect in the carpet. It has been over 2 months and I'm still trying to get it replaced. They said they have to wait to see if the manufacturer will replace it and send a new piece of carpet, but you would think they would replace it and deal with the manufacturer themselves, especially when a customer pays over $5K and it had to be upfront, so no leverage to get this done quickly. My house has been for sale during this time and having a big patch that stands out in the carpet doesn't help. Hopefully, I can update this with better news soon.

Matthieu
Matthieu
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Woulod recommend. Good job.

I had stairs carpeted. They left a crack on the side stating that burbur carpet can not be cut on knots. I wish I knew this before buying.

All said, its still very nice and I would recommend this company.

Tracy in Ottawa
Tracy in Ottawa

Carpet purchase and installation

End Of The Roll
613-747-6163
1760 St Laurent Blvd
Ottawa
K1G 1A2

After wesks of having it installed it still has an awful urine like smell. After the first few days i called them to come back out and check out this smell they said they would check with supplier. Supplier said it was fine. My dog and i have both been sick off and on. The debris left on the carpet by end of the roll installed was so much broke my vacuum. Everyone who has been here has noticed and my house never had that smell. Im a clean freak for one and have had others living in this house until i started renovating to prepare to sell hence new carpet. Cant sell house for what it's due to odor and have been told by competent professionals to seek legal advice. Home depot installed a new carpet 5 yrs early no smell at all. I had never heard of the term new carpet smell until this experience as i ve lived and fixed up many places in my life and never smelled this offensive what end of the roll calls new carpet smell. They did not offer to help in any way and i just might have to spend another $3000 to get new carpet that does not smell like urine to fix this problem. The worse sales experience i have ever had.

Grace from Ottawa
Grace from Ottawa

Carpet in small room

End of the Roll was absolutely awful. Not only did they charge me an arm and a leg for a small job - but they matched my carpet poorly with the most expensive stuff in the store. It took almost a month to book the install, which still hasn't happened. They did not disclose that the install was not included in the 600 i paid for the carpet either. I also felt bullied by the manager who refused to give me any money back when I asked many times to cancel. She will try to convince you to pay more - even when you're trying to end your business with them. I will never return to this store and I would not recommend it for anything.

Asparagusto in Ottawa
Asparagusto in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

carpet for my stairs

I was able to choose from a large selection of carpet for my stairs. They provided advice about how to install around the ballasters. Service was friendly. There was a lot of selection. Price was reasonable. Installation took a little longer than I had hoped.

Alain  from Nepean
Alain from Nepean
3 reviews Nepean, ON

Living Room Carpet

Service was great! Our client service rep was very knowlegable. He provided us with his opinion on quality while still trying to stay in our price range. We were very impressed with the different products. I would go back.

Krystal from GATINEAU
Krystal from GATINEAU
4 reviews Gatineau, QC

Home renovations

From the moment I stepped foot into the store the service was fantastic. Our client service rep was very knowlegable. He provided us with his opinion on quality and why including demonstrations. We were very impressed with the different range of quality to suite all our needs. With his help we were able to stay within budget and bought all our new laminate flooring and carpet. I can also say the installation service was also great. Alot of friendly service. We referred our neighbours as they were finishing their basement as well and their service was just a great.

GV in Ottawa
GV in Ottawa
7 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Runner Installation

We needed a thick runner on our hardwood floor to protect our fearless toddler from tumbles. We searched around and found end of the roll to be very helpful and decently priced. The installer was very efficient, easy to book, and did a very nice job. With underlay, the runner is better than we hoped for.

Julie Corbeil in Orleans
Julie Corbeil in Orleans
3 reviews ORLEANS, ON

Carpet for stairs

I visited the store to look at carpet for my stairs. I was greeted right away by a rep and we went through different carpets. He gave me options and pricing. I left and came back the next day and placed my order. within 2 days I received call from the installer, he came and took measurements that day and the carpet was installed the next morning. Great service, great job.

CK in Kanata
CK in Kanata
15 reviews Kanata, ON

Carpeting - rug

I purchased a large beige area rug here for my family room. Very basic, beige berber and an underpad. The service was ok considering we showed up only a few minutes before closing. I was not very impressed with their selection of area rugs though perhaps that's why it's called End of the Roll? In fact, they had many, but very few that were plain or at all modern (without being fussy). I got an area rug that I didn't hate and it wasn't exorbitantly priced so I guess I am a satisfied customer! There just wasn't anything to impress me beyond that.