Fry's Major Appliance Repair

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Kincardine  >  Fry's Major Appliance Repair

Reviews for Fry's Major Appliance Repair

1 review Kincardine, ON

Fixed 3 appliances in the last 3 years

Mark Fry has fixed 3 of our appliances in the last 3 years. Each time he has been on time, fast, efficient, and helped me pay a cheaper price for parts. I will continue to call him when my appliances need fixing.

Kathy Dow in Kincardine
Kathy Dow in Kincardine
1 review KINCARDINE, ON

Appliance repair

I would not recommend Mark Fry. I had him fix my dryer and it cost me about $200. After a very short time, it stopped working but even after many calls to Fry, he ignores my messages and has never come to fix it properly. I finally had to just chalk it up to experience and call a reputable guy.