Ideal Insulation & Roofing

Insulation
#9, 9151 - 44 Street SE Calgary AB T2C 2N4
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Calgary  >  Ideal Insulation & Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ideal Insulation & Roofing

ms.ruthschmidt

I received a quote from Carlos, who spent a considerable amount of time checking out my attic. He was super knowledgeable, and answered every question. I immediately felt "safe" with him. I signed the contract, booked the installation for my insulation blow in, and everyone I dealt with down the line was amazing. The 2 man crew who did the work were awesome and 100% professional, even down to vacuuming my house after the job was done. I am so relieved I found Ideal, and have, and will continue to recommmend this company. Great job you guys! Thanks for my nice cozy house. I noticed a difference that very night. You guys are top notch, and I'm so thankful for you.

Thank you so much Ruth for sharing your experience with IDEAL. It's gratifying to hear how everyone in the process made a positive impression. We are thankful for your business and happy to serve anyone looking for similar service. Thank you again.

RALPH  in Calgary

Having moved into a new home (villa) our home inspection revealed a lack of proper insulation. Randy came out twice to review and gave a quote for the work to be done. ( He was excellent in his assessment. We followed up with work being done by Ideal Insulation. Dave and Rick were professional, personable and had the work completed with a minimum fuss to this homeowner. We were impressed and satisfied. Bailey completed the total team effort and we would not hesitate to use there services if needed.
R Hodgins

Thank you Ralph for sharing your experience with IDEAL. We're so pleased that our team members met your standards at every turn. Thank you again for your patronage and for any referrals to help us grow our business.

Ken in Calgary

I had a great experience with all the people involved and the work was done on time and quickly and professionally.

I will recommend them to any that need to get Insulation work done.

Ken Spurr

Thank you Ken for sharing your experience with IDEAL. The greatest compliment we can receive is a referral. Thank you for helping us grow our business.

Drew

Came and did the work. Looks good. Assume it will all work but it's just been installed.

Thanks Drew for having us replace your roof. Glad it's looking good! Rest assured if there is any issue with the installation that we will be on site quickly to address.
Thanks again for your patronage.

nguyen.dang

Just want to say Thanks to Idea Insulation Company and their Crew for doing an outstanding job from start to Finish. Idea Insulation was the most knowledgeable, friendly and patient company I ever had the pleasure to work with. Not only they addressed my concerns with dedication and determination.They fixed every one of them! We were extremely pleased with everything that they did and said.
I have recommended Idea Insulation Company to all my friends and family.
Again, thank you Idea Insulation team for looking after us so well. It would amazing if all trades could learn from you and your company

Thank you very much for your kind review. It makes everyone here at IDEAL to feel proud that we have made such a positive impact. We really appreciate you sharing your feedback and for referring IDEAL to your friends and family. Thank you again for your patronage.

Larry H.
1 review Turner Valley, AB

Very satisfied with all aspects of this company. Friendly staff, professional installers, all around excellent experience. Highly recommend them!

Thank you Larry for sharing your feedback. We're so glad that you had an excellent experience with IDEAL. We thank you for your business.

GJ in Calgary

Every step through the process from quote, to installation, to payment was just as advertised and no surprises along the way. They even started early and finished earlier than expected (1.5 hours). Now just waiting for the government rebate.

Hi GJ, thank you for sharing your experience with IDEAL. We're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Glad that you are able to take advantage of the EEA rebate as well. Thank you again for your patronage.

ralph.fernandes

Got my attic insulated - the guys who came to do the job were knowledgeable and friendly

Thanks Ralph, we appreciate you sharing your experience and for your business.
The IDEAL Team

We recently had Ideal come to the house to replenish the insulation in our attic. They were on time, polite, non-intrusive, tidy, fast and submitted the gov't rebate info immediately.

Thank you for your kind review. Happy to be of service.

Gerald in Calgary

I had insulation removed and replaced from the attic so I could replace with new ceiling and lighting. Tom's crews did excellent job. Neat clean and on time . I have used their service before and will again.

Thank you Gerald for your continued business. So glad that we deliver on your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future. The IDEAL Team

More about Ideal Insulation & Roofing

IDEAL Insulation & Roofing is a full service Insulation & Roofing contractor. We offer insulation contracting for Attics, Walls, Spray Foam, JM Spider & Thermal barrier. We also specialize in sloped asphalt roofing. IDEAL services new home and renovation residential construction in the greater Calgary & Edmonton areas. Approved Contractor for the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program