ABW Halton ClimateCare

Tutti bear in Milton
Tutti bear in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

ABW service call

Furnace started to act up, called ABW Halton Climatecare for a service call. Next day Ryan their technician arrived right on time.Ryan is a very pleasant and knowledgeable man,he explains everything he is going to do. He had us up and running in no time.

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad to keep you and your family warm in the winter that seems to not want to leave us :)
ABW Management

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Install new furnace and thermostat

Over Christmas our 25 year-old furnace was clearly not going to last much longer and needed replacement. After a fairly in-depth Due Diligence process we decided to go with ABW Air Systems Ltd.

They presented all out furnace options and their associated advantages and disadvantages and, based on our requirement and the size of the house we purchased a Lennox EL296V

I was very pleased with their responsiveness, their professionalism, and their work and I strongly recommend them to others!

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best service to keep our customers warm especially with the extreme cold weather we have been experiencing this winter :(
ABW Team

Bill L in Burlington
Bill L in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Replace old furnace with new Lennox Modulating Furnance

New furnace was installed one week from receipt of quotation by service people that really know there business. Installation was quick with no compromises or clean up required.
New furnace has been working for one month and is very quite and working good with the wifi controlled thermostat.

Thank you for the great review Bill. Glad to keep you and your family warm.
ABW

M G in Oakville
M G in Oakville

Furnace/AC/Water Heater Installation

Met these guys at the Spring Oakville Home Show, and hired them on the spot! The service, installation and price were all top-notch! I would highly recommend them as a conscientious, knowledgeable, kind and cost efficient service provider. The AC was glorious through the summer (even saved us money!) and we are ready for Old Man Winter. Thanks, ABW. :)

Anytime M G. Glad to keep you cool in the summer and warm for the winter.

Mark Goacher from Oakville
Mark Goacher from Oakville

Furnace and Hot Water Tank Replacement

A couple years ago we needed to replace the AC unit and used ABW for this service. It was from that initial experience that we asked them for a quote to replace the furnace and hotwater tank. We received a few different quotes but found the information provided by ABW enough to make a decision we were comfortable with. We were doing renovations at the time so we needed duct work changed also. I watched this team communicating with each other and organizing themselves to ensure they worked efficient. They provided recommendations which I appreciated and we have a now have the new furnace and HW tank in place. All the duct work improvements were perfect. Most of all I am happy with the people I dealt with from the onsite to office team members. They appear to be working well together so my next step is a service contract with them to manage everything they can do for us. I am a very happy customer.

Bill in Grimsby
Bill in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Air Conditioning

Ryan came to our house to work on our A\C unit. He was pleasant, personable and very professional. Ryan quickly identified the problem and repaired the unit. He took the time to explain, in detail, the cause of the issue and the repair that he completed. Ryan displayed extensive knowledge. He is certainly the most pleasant and professional person we have dealt with to date.

Bill

Nick K. Oakville in Burlington
Nick K. Oakville in Burlington
1 review Simcoe County, ON

GREAT JOB

I obtained estimates from other companies but my neighbour recommended ABW. Their estimate was 30% lower than others for the same equipment. Since I wanted a wifi thermostat they recommended the top lENNOX slp 98v and the A/C Lennox XC14.
Its only one month since installation but we love the system, so quiet and the temperature in the whole house is much more even in all the rooms.
I love the away function on the wifi thermostat and I was able to turn the furnace back to normal before returning from vacation.
Installation was timely and professional.

Beth Contracting - Toronto Annex
Beth Contracting - Toronto Annex
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Just great service!

These guys are so good I don't want to leave a review, because then they will get too busy!!
Seriously, I have rarely found a contractor so good. Sincere, good pricing, respectful and clean workers, good workmanship, good after-sales service.

Mark T in Burlington
Mark T in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

New A/C, Humidifier and Thermostat Installed

ABW Air Systems provided me with competitive quote for a replacement A/C. They were very knowledgeable about their products and how they would improve the air handling situation in my home. They arrived on time and did a very professional installation with great care and courtesy. The people I want working in my home know their job and go about it effortlessly, I would have the crew from ABW back any time. Thanks ABW you did a great job.

Murray in Oakville
Murray in Oakville

New Furnace Replacement

My wife and I purchased our Lennox SLP98V through ABW Air Systems Ltd. The presentation by David was exceptional. He was very friendly and listened to our needs. We felt that there was no need for a quote from another company. We were surprised by the timeliness of receiving our new furnace. Within a week, we had our furnace installed.
The installation team was another plus. The gentlemen worked well together and included us in some of the decision making. They were above and beyond our expectations. They worked non-stop from early morning to late in the afternoon to ensure that everything was completed.
We would definitely recommend ABW for any Heating and Air Conditioning needs.

More about ABW Halton ClimateCare

We provide installation and service of quality heating and cooling products. Everything we install and maintain is backed by an outstanding warranty and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our goal is to provide total home comfort by installing, maintaining and repairing your furnace, heating and air conditioning system, tankless ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Burlington?