Metro Burner Services Ltd

Teri-Lynn from Dartmouth
Teri-Lynn from Dartmouth
2 reviews Dartmouth, NS

furnace inspection

Had no heat from my furnace. Came within 6 hrs of my call. Reset my furnace and waiting to see that the heat and water were warming up to temperature. Fair price since it was a Sunday. Showed me what to do in future but didn't talk to me like I was stupid.

KATHLEEN HIGGINS in Halifax
KATHLEEN HIGGINS in Halifax
3 reviews Halifax, NS

furnace repair

A well established company such as Metro Burner should be more clever. We recently moved into a house and the furnace stopped working. We were aware that the bearings were going in the motor and would be looking at a repair before the winter. Metro was called and the service man was there for approx 30 seconds and flipped on a light switch in the furnace closet that turned the furnace on. We knew of an emergency shut of switch but not aware of this additional switch. They charged the full service charge, you would think that maybe they could have offered half price. A 30 second service call, and they did not have far to travel to my house. We won't call them this fall for a new motor. Just disappointed that they charged the full service charge.