Glen Echo Nurseries Inc

Reviews for Glen Echo Nurseries Inc

turrina in Woodbridge
turrina in Woodbridge

Backyard Landscape Project

My backyard retreat finally came to fruition thanks to the professional services provided by Glen Echo Nurseries.
A successful project begins with a vision, and Anthony, Landscape Designer, provided just that. During our consultation he listened to my ideas, he offered expert advice and produced an impressive design that included rockery and large trees, while considering my budget. Nursery staff (Ziggy) took the time to help me select my plant material. Alex patiently moved large rocks so that I was able to hand select the most appealing ones. Wow! Talk about a personal touch!
Lucas and Nick worked diligently to transform my little space. They allowed me to be part of the process - patiently answering my questions, and fulfilling my requests of tree and rockery placement.
The project was completed in a timely fashion, with utmost professionalism and within my budget. I'm pleased with the final result! Thanks to the Glen Echo family for a providing an A-1 job!

lorna Smith from LISLE
lorna Smith from LISLE
1 review Clarington, ON

Landscaping

I bought 15 trees at Glen Echo as part of a landscaping design.
The planting team arrived on time on the 21st June 2014.
Floyd, Thomas and Chad were very professional and made the task of tree planting seem very easy, even though they are not small trees.
Leon and I were/are very pleased with their service, and the site was left clean at the end of the job.

David Arrigo in Orangeville
David Arrigo in Orangeville
2 reviews ORANGEVILLE, ON

Tree replacement

I had a large retaining wall constructed nearly 2 years ago and unfortunately the Birch tree did not survive, they returned without hesitation to replace it in a very timely and clean manor, I can't speak highly enough of Glen Echo and their professional/ educated personal!

Steve Vickers in Bolton
Steve Vickers in Bolton
5 reviews BOLTON, ON

landscaping

The staff at Glen Echo Nurseries are very knowledgeable. If they do not have an item you are looking for to put in your garden they will do their best to find the item. Their prices are very competitive