Garden Centres

K12619775  in Oshawa
K12619775 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

HORRIBLE

Took my nailer in to be fixed and was told it would take UP TO 3 weeks. It HAS BEEN 3 weeks and they have done NOTHING to it yet and i was told there are still alot more service tickets before mine gets done. Waste of my time a d huge delay as I need the nailer for my dailey job.

I understand your nailer did take 3 days over the 3 weeks to be completed and we are very sorry for that delay but it is VERY untrue that we had done nothing in that time frame. Your tool was fully assessed and parts were ordered and had arrived hear waiting for the repair to be completed the day you called us. We have a high volume of tool repairs with only one technician as it is a dying trade. We complete everything in order of arrival and your tool was behind a few people when you called to check. After your call your repair was expedited and completed the next day so it is very unfortunate you chose to go all over the internet bashing us with incorrect information.

Kyle in
Kyle in
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Paint sprayer repair

Had a paint sprayer repair done, was out of warranty and they brought it back in and fixed it up! Found the problem was not there's and was a fualty piece from the kit they installed got me back in running in a day

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Replacement Parts

I have dealt with this company for a number of years to obtain parts for my garden tractor and yard equipment. The people behind the counter have always been very pleasant and knowledgeable. They call when they receive the parts which is nice. Thank you Jodie, Anna and Shannon.

Sean Hopkins in Toronto
Sean Hopkins in Toronto

Saved My Back!

Found out my snowblower didnt start right before the first big snow storm. I took it in for repair and they took good care of my machine and got it back to me fast. Worked like new again and I was grateful to not have to shovel the heavy snow!

Mike in Orangeville
Mike in Orangeville
1 review Whitby, ON

Extremely incompetent

Absolutely the worst possible experience... Took my lawn tractor into Crown maintenance to have a belt that was difficult to access replaced after three weeks I went to pick up my lawn tractor and it was in 5 times worse condition than what it was when I left it... They claimed the battery wouldn't hold a charge while the battery was having no problem whatsoever when I took it in I looked at the battery and it is not my battery they took my battery and replaced it with a bad one just to try to get me to buy a new battery then I go to look at the belt they're supposed to have replaced and it's hanging loose and the pulley hasn't been properly attached... Covering this said belt was a plastic Shield as I did not wish to cut this I took it to a professional so that they can properly remove it and do the repair when I pull up at where the repair had been done they had cut the shield... When I found Crown maintenance to speak to them about this issue they got defensive and rude their customer service is dreadful... In fact I'm pretty convinced they don't even know what customer service is... I am extremely disappointed and disgusted with this pathetic excuse of a company will never in a million years so much as take a blender to them and have it repaired... As a result of their incompetence I now have to take my lawn tractor elsewhere to have the repair done that they didn't do after three weeks... I don't know who their technicians are but they're under-qualified obviously to be working on a lawn tractor... Will be perceiving this much further

We are sorry you are upset about your repair but do not feel as though this review is very accurate. We also have no record of you calling with these issues and if you did call to say anything close to what you are writing online hiding behind a computer screen we would have asked you to bring the machine back because we stand behind ALL of our repairs. I know exactly who you are and have pulled out your completed paperwork before responding to this review.

1. Your belt wasn't just hard to remove your pulley was seized onto the shaft which involved us removing the seized part and ordering you a new drive pulley, which we called to tell you when we gave you an estimate for the repair.

2. The ONLY reason the repair took 3 weeks is because of the pulley that had to be ordered in and it went on a small backorder. We have no control over the stock at the warehouses we order from. If we did not need that pulley to complete your repair you would have seen the machine back in 2-3 days.

3. We would NEVER put a bad battery on anyone's equipment to try and sell them a new one and do not appreciate the ridiculous accusation. We have been in business for 24 years and wouldn't still be here if we were running the business that way.

4. As for the belt not being installed right the technician who completed that repair is our tractor tech and tested your equipment after completing the repair. If any of this had happened it is confusing as to why you wouldn't have brought it back right away to have the issues rectified. We stand behind our repairs and if any of what you said is true we would have fixed it at no change but you haven't given us the chance you have chosen to go somewhere else and pay again?

We welcome you back anytime to speak to our manager further on these accusations

Crown Maintenance

905-723-2322
1280 Terwillegar Avenue, unit 7
Oshawa
L1J 7A5

Purchased a snowblower from Can Tire that would die after 20 min of use. They sent me to Crown and I was told that no fault was found after charging me $75. 5 yr later it still dies if it's above -15C after 20 min use. Shame on them and Briggs and Stratton.

Dee  in Oshawa
Dee in Oshawa
9 reviews OSHAWA, ON

Small engine repair

Have had several pieces of equipment repaired including chain saw, gas powered weed wacker and a lawn mower. An estimate was provided and the repairs were made quickly after the estimate was given. Everything was in great working order after service. Prices reasonable and staff on front desk very helpful and friendly.

Dee  in Oshawa
Dee in Oshawa
9 reviews OSHAWA, ON

Repair to chainsaw

Was told it should take no more than a week! Two weeks later I contact them to find out they are waiting on a part. Took almost three weeks...I believe that I should have been contacted about the delay.

More about Crown Maintenance Inc

Crown Maintenance is proud to be one of Durham's most respected suppliers of garage and lawn equipment. For over 20 years has been an authorized dealer for garage and lawn equipment. From lawn mowers to snow blowers, generators to pressure washers, hoists to lubrication equipment, everything you need to get ...
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Oshawa?