1-800-Got-Junk

Sarah from Edmonton
Sarah from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Junk Removal

I used this company for some junk removal. It was a fairly straight forward transaction. I did note that the person I talked to at their call centre was very friendly and helpful - that really stuck out in my mind. Price was okay - not the best price I saw out there but I ultimately went with them because I recognized their name and that they had been in business a while. I was pleased with the service.

Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
15 reviews Edmonton, AB

Junk pickup and disposal

Fast service and good call center attendants. Prices were a bit higher than we expected, and the driver wasn't the most pleasent person to speak with, but he got the job done. If you have real junk you want gone, these are the guys to do it.

Angela in Sherwood park
Angela in Sherwood park
2 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

furniture removal

I needed to get a couch removed from my grandmothers basement. i called the got junk guys and they did a great job. This couch was very old, very heavy, very bulky and was going to be quite a challnge to get it out of the basement. It took 2 guys about 45 minutes to get this thing out. but they did it. they were respectful, and polite and didnt charge more for their troubles.

Brittany Hart in Edmonton
Brittany Hart in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Removing old furniture

We had moved homes and had gotten all new furniture , therefor not need our old stuff we called 1-800-got-junk and they removed our junk for a reasonable price and i would defiantly call them again!

Ranae Kempe in Fort saskatchewan
Ranae Kempe in Fort saskatchewan
2 reviews FORT SASKATCHEWAN, AB

Bin rental for junk removal

we rented a blue bin when we were renovating. It was very nice to have it instead of taking multiple trips to the dump. They needed to put it on our street because the truck could not fit in the alley, but other than being hard to park around it worked out great. This service was a great way to speed up our renovations!

Ally Nezcroche in Edmonton
Ally Nezcroche in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

big bins

i live in an apartment building with many different owners of different apartments in the same building. i thought that the big bins were very handy. the company comes and delivers the bins and empties them when they start filling. these big bins were used because there were many apartments under renovation. if somebody was doing a renovating job that they would find these big bins very useful as they are used for old furniture, old and dingy flooring, roofing, carpeting, etc. This company is great with their service as they empty the bins on regular bases and dont haul them away until you are completly done with them.